BREAKING: Tamar Braxton files for divorce from husband Vincent Herbert

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
Sis use to shame her sisters for not being married, knowing that shyt wasnt peachy in her household. :sas2:

Vince is a serial cheater :mjlol:

Daps
I don't believe this shyt until its confirmed. :stopitslime:

TMZ is legit :francis:

Files for Divorce
EXCLUSIVE

Tamar Braxton
10/25/17 7:15 AM PST

update-graphic-red-bar.jpg
9:02 AM -- Tamar's rep tells TMZ the singer made an "extremely difficult decision" in filing for divorce. The rep adds, "Collectively, their son Logan and his well being during this very unfortunate process is most important.
update-grey-gray-bar.jpg
Tamar Braxton is done with her marriage ... she's filed to divorce Vincent Herbert... TMZ has learned.

Tamar filed divorce docs Tuesday in L.A. County. She and Vincent have been married for nearly 9 years -- they're one month shy of their anniversary. Tamar and the record exec have one child together -- their 4-year-old son, Logan Vincent.

It's the end of a long relationship -- Tamar and Vincent started dating in 2003. Her sister, Toni Braxton, had been working with him and introduced them.

The couple had a domestic dispute in August, 2016 in an Atlanta hotel. Police were called after he allegedly bit her hand during the argument.

911 CALL

Although they stayed together after that ... sources connected to the couple tell us it's been a rollercoaster relationship, and Tamar recently moved out of the family home.

Story developing ...

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Sis use to shame her sisters for not being married, knowing that shyt wasnt peachy in her household. :sas2:

Vince is a serial cheater :mjlol:
Yep, she shamed her sisters, and clearly looked down on them at times. Vince was filthy rich and she had anything she wanted so she felt above all of them.
Always had that vibe she was a stuck-up bytch, but that's just sad af. :francis:

Finally get some shine, and run miles with it.:hhh:

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
TMZ is legit :francis:

Files for Divorce
EXCLUSIVE

Tamar Braxton
10/25/17 7:15 AM PST

update-graphic-red-bar.jpg
9:02 AM -- Tamar's rep tells TMZ the singer made an "extremely difficult decision" in filing for divorce. The rep adds, "Collectively, their son Logan and his well being during this very unfortunate process is most important.
update-grey-gray-bar.jpg
Tamar Braxton is done with her marriage ... she's filed to divorce Vincent Herbert... TMZ has learned.

Tamar filed divorce docs Tuesday in L.A. County. She and Vincent have been married for nearly 9 years -- they're one month shy of their anniversary. Tamar and the record exec have one child together -- their 4-year-old son, Logan Vincent.

It's the end of a long relationship -- Tamar and Vincent started dating in 2003. Her sister, Toni Braxton, had been working with him and introduced them.

The couple had a domestic dispute in August, 2016 in an Atlanta hotel. Police were called after he allegedly bit her hand during the argument.

911 CALL

Although they stayed together after that ... sources connected to the couple tell us it's been a rollercoaster relationship, and Tamar recently moved out of the family home.

Story developing ...

:dead: @ TMZ being legit.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
The respect and honor for marriage and, most importantly, each other has sadly gone out the window

Folks use and abuse the sanctity of marriage. It's good when it's convenient, problems arise, it's time to bail.

People have to realize, you're not going to be forever happy. It takes work, everyday isn't gonna be great, you have to work thru the tough times. They lasted almost a decade, shame it has to end. I feel bad for their kid

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
:laff::laff:This clown had to find out the hard way that you can't buy love . Can't say that I feel sorry for the simp, he should have known what he was getting into, you can pay her for the p*ssy not for her heart

Them getting with you when you broke>>>>>>them getting with you when you have money

Y'all do know they were dating when they both didn't have money right .

Vince was Toni manager before she got big .

They've been married nine years not together for just nine years .

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
They all choose TERRIBLE men. Trina had a habitual cheater. Towanda's ex was unemployed & not looking. I think Tracie's hubby had an outside kid. Tamar, who seemingly had one of the better spouses, apparently bites her. Toni previously had a talented, pretty boy who decided to quit Mint Condition.

And now Toni is with Birdman. I legit said a quick prayer (weeks ago) for the safety of her young boys. I think Toni may be on drugs. It's the only explanation. I have no idea how Birdman keeps pulling women. None!

:comeon: