BREAKING: Tamar Braxton files for divorce from husband Vincent Herbert

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
Wasn’t she just on the breakfast club saying everything is all good? These hoes be lying :mjlol:

On this topic, Tamar was talking out of both sides of her neck. You can't be committed enough to work on your marriage and, in the same breath, basically cosign Vince cheating b/c he's rich. A woman that doesn't care about your fidelity probably no longer cares about you. I do think Tamar loved him in the past though.

He paid for all her surgery and gave her a whole career though, wow

That was her husband. A husband should cultivate their wives. You act like she has no talent. You act like she was smashing for tracks.

Last edited:

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Something is wrong with the whole Braxton family imo if none of them can keep a man.

Toni, Towanda, Trina and now Tamar. I guess they saw what their mom went through and doesn't want to go through that. They have to do better at picking spouses.

Is because they are too insular I think. Everything revolves around them and its hard for a lot of men to break through.

When you have a family with a strong mother figure and 4 sisters that are talented and don't need ur ass and they'll let you know it?

Even with the best of intentions...goodluck :francis:

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
Something is wrong with the whole Braxton family imo if none of them can keep a man.

Toni, Towanda, Trina and now Tamar. I guess they saw what their mom went through and doesn't want to go through that. They have to do better at picking spouses.

They all choose TERRIBLE men. Trina had a habitual cheater. Towanda's ex was unemployed & not looking. I think Tracie's hubby had an outside kid. Tamar, who seemingly had one of the better spouses, apparently bites her. Toni previously had a talented, pretty boy who decided to quit Mint Condition.

And now Toni is with Birdman. I legit said a quick prayer (weeks ago) for the safety of her young boys. I think Toni may be on drugs. It's the only explanation. I have no idea how Birdman keeps pulling women. None!

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
This guy Vince is a dumbass. He should have saw this coming a mile away.

She got that 10 year mark, and in California with no prenup she's getting half.

Plus, she gets alimony and child support. He's already losing money...with the divorce he's finished.

Get Married Brehs.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
:laff::laff:This clown had to find out the hard way that you can't buy love . Can't say that I feel sorry for the simp, he should have known what he was getting into, you can pay her for the p*ssy not for her heart
He had her heart but he cheated. She decided to stay, but I swear men don't listen. Women who decide to look the other way are holding in the resentment until one day they realize it's always going to be bs and will leave.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
On this topic, Tamar was talking out of both sides of her neck. You can't be committed enough to work on your marriage and, in the same breath, basically cosign Vince cheating b/c he's rich. A woman that doesn't care about your fidelity probably no longer cares about you. I do think Tamar loved him in the past though.

That was her husband. A husband should cultivate their wives. You act like she has no talent. You act like she was smashing for tracks.
I agree with you. A woman should cultivate her husband, too, tho.. or nah?

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes

19eo1cv952g4.gif