Starkset

GettyImages-543408256-2-920x614.jpg

I have absolutely no idea. :hamster:

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Always had that vibe she was a stuck-up bytch, but that's just sad af. :francis:

Finally get some shine, and run miles with it.:hhh:

I've never gotten that stuck up vibe from Tamar. She has that around the way kind of vibe even though she has money.

Daps
Y'all do know they were dating when they both didn't have money right .

Vince was Toni manager before she got big .

They've been married nine years not together for just nine years .

Vince was rich when they met, they met in 03. Vince has production and mixing credits on Aliyah's one and a million album, he's been doing his thing. Go check his resume, he was putting in major Work the 90's

He produced destinys child no, no, no

WeDemBoyz

All Star
Daps
This guy Vince is a dumbass. He should have saw this coming a mile away.

She got that 10 year mark, and in California with no prenup she's getting half.

Plus, she gets alimony and child support. He's already losing money...with the divorce he's finished.

Get Married Brehs.
:damn:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
He had her heart but he cheated. She decided to stay, but I swear men don't listen. Women who decide to look the other way are holding in the resentment until one day they realize it's always going to be bs and will leave.
Why listen when u can just make it up as u go based on what's most convenient and then yell double standard to justify it.
Come on now u how it's "supposed" to go. Some think women supposed to be happy to have somebody even if he is cheating. Meanwhile I dunno how men forget that women are human beings. No human being is just gonna sit around twiddling their thumbs while they get disrespected.

Even in the so-called "good ole days" ya'll really think granny didn't know granddaddy was fukkin bytches in town. Ya'll really think them extra pairs of footprints in the snow came from Martha borrowing a cup of sugar? Some men cheat but unacknowledged is the fact that their women cheated too if they couldn't leave.

Humans gon human regardless of gender.