BREAKING: The Los Angeles Lakers dismissed coach Darvin Ham: Candidates Mike Budenholzer, Kenny Atkinson, and JJ Redikk

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
That's the one player I wouldn't want to give up.

Another reason why the JHS pick was so bad. If we had Cam Whittemore. We probably could offer Gabe and Cam instead of Reaves.

They could've drafted a junior or a senior college kid who's not going to have to sit for 2-3 years to learn how to play basketball and got more value out of that pick....or traded it for someone who's been proven to contribute in the NBA.

Waste a 1st round pick on someone who's putting up Sun Yue stats.

I still think they should've shipped AD to Chicago for Derozan/LaVine,Caruso and a Lil Durk feature

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
AD body gonna collapse playing 1 on 5 on Defense :mjcry:
If we had a coach that could develop players, Max Christie and Jackson Hayes could give some great spot minutes on D. They showed flashes at times. But we had a nightclub bouncer running the team.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
DLO is probably opting out of his contract.

Lebron was easily the Lakers 2nd best defender in the playoffs, and for most of the regular season
And if that's the case, that's why the Lakers will not win another championship in his tenure.

Mitchell/Young on the roster would be just another defensive deficient player that AD would have to help cover

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The Colts should have shown the Lakers ESPN is not a coaching farm.
https://sports.yahoo.com/buha-jj-redikk-slight-favorite-140043165.html

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
I don't think Bron leaving LA.

The reason why he may not be too involved in the head coaching decision is because he'll be out of basketball altogether soon anyway.

So it makes sense he's not giving his opinion on coaching decisions (as he did in year 2 in LA after Walton was fired) as it won't matter he'll be 40 next season and even tho he hasn't announced it, this upcoming season could be his last.

This is about Jeanie and Rob picking a coach for the future Lakers teams when Bron is no longer in the NBA.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Yeah I'm sure the Lakers front office is the one that has JJ Reddikkhead as a candidate for the job

Crodies blinding believing Bron has no input on the coach because his waterboy Sham said so is :laff:

Btw Irwin said Bron doesn't want to be blamed for the decision, not that he didn't have input. Pelinka and Bron are having this backroom battle because Jeanie tries to placate to both of them instead of being a real owner