Brehs and Brehettes I'm done with my girl. Damn...

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So it's finished, done. No more.

:mjcry:What the fukk now?

:mjcry:I aint felt this bad in a while.

I was in love. :wow:

I don't wanna talk about what happened, I just wanna hear words of encouragement. Please respect that :sadcam:

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tell us what happened

Arguments been happening for the last few weeks, shyt hit boiling point on Monday and she finally dropped the line that we needed to break up. She later said she wanted a, "break" and after I got back in touch with her after 3 days of silence to apologise and fix things, her attitude and defence mechanism just showed me that she wasn't the one. I've ended things because I love her and for some reason we just aint the same anymore, just want her to be happy and it aint right for me to be feeling like this either.

THERE'S A MILLION AND ONE DIFFERENT FACTORS. I'm not gonna go into those details, thanks.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Arguments been happening for the last few weeks, shyt hit boiling point on Monday and she finally dropped the line that we needed to break up. She later said she wanted a, "break" and after I got back in touch with her after 3 days of silence to apologise and fix things, her attitude and defence mechanism just showed me that she wasn't the one. I've ended things because I love her and for some reason we just aint the same anymore, just want her to be happy and it aint right for me to be feeling like this either.

THERE'S A MILLION AND ONE DIFFERENT FACTORS. I'm not gonna go into those details, thanks.

So sad, breh :mjcry:

now stop acting like a baby, you'll live. :birdman:

seriously though, just find someone else, that's what I did :rambo:

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
we've all been there :mjcry:
not talking for a few days after you argue....and staring at your phone like
eR0Btvt.png
hoping she'd message or call you first

:mjcry: it gets better soon

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
So it's finished, done. No more.

:mjcry:What the fukk now?

:mjcry:I aint felt this bad in a while.

I was in love. :wow:

I don't wanna talk about what happened, I just wanna hear words of encouragement. Please respect that :sadcam:

Women come a dime a dozen. Live, learn and MOVE ON!!!

LvrdSteez

YoungLord
Daps

Keep your head up breh shyt will get better with time homie :blessed: