Brehs and Brehettes I'm done with my girl. Damn...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
If arguments just started for no reason, then she was looking for a reason to get a "break" and somebody else was in her ear...

But it's all good homie. Just don't sweat it and she'll come back around. If not then it wasn't meant to be. It might take time but you'll get past this

women emotionally detach weeks, months even years in advance.

It's never a spur of the moment thing, its why you can cheat on a woman and she'll dump you on the spot but the majority will come back shortly because logic tells them to dump you but emotionals override it. They need to emotionally detach, and once they emotionally detach they no longer care anymore. It's why they can literally go from being in love with you monday and on tuesday feeling absolutely nothing for you, its why they can text and call you every day for years then when its over don't even feel the urge to call or message you, they are so far ahead, you've already died and they mourned the end of the relationship while they were kissing, hugging, sucking your dikk, and then when they are healed and almost over you they drop them thangs, the arguements the I need a break etc. etc. your left dumbfounded because you didn't see the signs , you think deep down she will come around that what you hd is special but nah its already dead, she's prob on tinder or pof, or has he reyes on anaother nukka

but again im bitter i dont know what im talking about according to coli bedwenches and thots right

:sas1:

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's never a spur of the moment thing, its why you can cheat on a woman and she'll dump you on the spot but the majority will come back shortly because logic tells them to dump you but emotions override it. They need to emotionally detach, and once they emotionally detach they know longer care anymore. It's why they can literally go from being in love with you monday and on tuesday feeling absolutely nothing for you, its why they can text and call you every day for years then when its over don't even feel the urge to call or message you, they are so far ahead, you've already died and they mourned the end of the relationship while they were kissing, hugging, sucking your dikk, and then when they are healed and almost over you completely they drop them thangs, the arguements the I need a break etc. etc. your left dumbfounded because you didn't see the signs , you think deep down she will come around that what you hd is special but nah its already dead, she's prob on tinder or pof, or has he reyes on anaother nukka

but again im bitter i dont know what im talking about according to coli bedwenches and thots right

Goddamn breh you're speaking some fukked up truths right now.

I do and do not want to hear your advice right now.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets

It's never a spur of the moment thing, its why you can cheat on a woman and she'll dump you on the spot but the majority will come back shortly because logic tells them to dump you but emotionals override it. They need to emotionally detach, and once they emotionally detach they no longer care anymore. It's why they can literally go from being in love with you monday and on tuesday feeling absolutely nothing for you, its why they can text and call you every day for years then when its over don't even feel the urge to call or message you, they are so far ahead, you've already died and they mourned the end of the relationship while they were kissing, hugging, sucking your dikk, and then when they are healed and almost over you they drop them thangs, the arguements the I need a break etc. etc. your left dumbfounded because you didn't see the signs , you think deep down she will come around that what you hd is special but nah its already dead, she's prob on tinder or pof, or has he reyes on anaother nukka

You keep throwing around the term bedwench like a white bytch aint abort your seed. :what:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Goddamn breh you're speaking some fukked up truths right now.

I do and do not want to hear your advice right now.

we've all been there breh, sitting around looking at your phone, prob snooping her facebook or instagram right now, maybe opening up your phone and say f it ill go out swinging and send a text telling her how I feel. Thinking damn all these things I did no way is it over, she'll start to miss me soon and come back.

When the attraction a woman feels for you is gone its gone

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I am sorry to hear of your heartbreak op. I have no advice to give other vent out your emotions and it will help you see more clearly and operate more logically.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
typical only people in this thread who said dont listen to reincar are women.

Women who will tell you to follow your heart and fight for her, chase her, tell her how you feel :mjlol:
I won't tell him to chase her or nothing, and I agree with a lot of what you're saying even if it's a lil extreme, but OP should definitely give her some "space"

When a chick tells me she wants "a break" I already assume this shyt is done and she's moving on so so should I. It's hot/cold with me. If she wants break or space she won't ever hear from me again unless she contacts me first...

And that's not even an ego thing, I don't like being where I'm not wanted:yeshrug: regardless on how I feel about it.

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we've all been there breh, sitting around looking at your phone, prob snooping her facebook or instagram right now, maybe opening up your phone and say f it ill go out swinging and send a text telling her how I feel. Thinking damn all these things I did no way is it over, she'll start to miss me soon and come back.

When the attraction a woman feels for you is gone its gone

I've basically messaged her telling her that I aint the right guy for her etc and that it's gonna end basically.

I have a phone call with her in literally an hour.

:lupe: This thread, especially what you're saying is making a lot of sense. I just wanna end things with dignity and keep it moving breh. We owe each other that much

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I won't tell him to chase her or nothing, and I agree with a lot of what you're saying even if it's a lil extreme, but OP should definitely give her some "space"

When a chick tells me she wants "a break" I already assume this shyt is done and she's moving on so so should I. It's hot/cold with me. If she wants break or space she won't ever hear from me again unless she contacts me first...

And that's not even an ego thing, I don't like being where I'm not wanted:yeshrug: regardless on how I feel about it.

space = i have my eye on something else, if it doesn't work out wait for me and i'll be back.

space = giving nikkaz hope as they sit and wait, while she's out clubbing, and on dating sites

space, i still love you, who knows what the future holds, we'll still be friends = giving nikkaz hope to relieve the guilt that she has

Nino Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC/LDN
Use that fuel of hate to make yourself a better coli poster in threads on females and stop crying like a b1tch :stopitslime: