Brehs and Brehettes I'm done with my girl. Damn...

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man, time to punch that ticket and dip. I wouldn't advise taking that call, but since you will anyway, keep that shyt short, and steer the convo in the direction of "I see how you feel, im cool with it, have a nice life." End that shyt, don't even give her the chance to speak, cause she might drop some heavy stuff on you that has YOU fukked up for weeks while she out "Finding" herself, which may or may not include sharing her lotus flower with any bee that steps up. If you don't set the tone, you will be on tilt for months. Don't let her pushing you away fucc your recovery up. Take charge and end it before she can say "Okay."

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
you can try and take jabs at me i really don't care, you're knowledge in relationships is not even on my level.

My advice is the truth if you want to get over the pain, women don't mind stringing you along till the day you die if you want to be that guy and be in her life

I just said I wasn't taking jabs, wth

@the bold judging from your responses to me, you don't know that. half of the time you don't even understand what I'm saying.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
my ten commandments

10-Commandments-in-Hebrew.png

1. Say Nothing or be very concise.
A) If a chick dumps you through text message say nothing.B) If it's over the phone just say ok and I gotta go.c) if its face to face stay calm and slowly make your exit.

Why? Keep your emotions in check, the less you say the less of anything you say or do that you will regret later will happen.
Keeping your dignity is one of the biggest and best things you can do. Years later I still kick myself over writing a letter and sending it to a girl I was dating who dumped me. It will also make her ponder why isn't he crying, screaming, begging, getting angry, asking why etc.

2. Don't contact her ever again.
Everyone knows of the no contact rule and trust me it works, by not contacting her, fishing on facebook, twitter, instagram etc. for info. She will slowly but surely get smaller and smaller in your mind. I've been there a ex on my mind it seems 24/7, first thing when I wake up in the morning and the last thing at night. But by instilling No Contact she slowly started to disappear as every day went on.

3.Don't be friends with the ex
Exes only want to be friends to relieve their guilt, keep you as a backup in case the new dude doesn't work out and/or string you along to mess with your emotions. I was friends with an ex once and it set me back like almost 5 years of my life because emotions I thought were dead kept reappearing, just dead it cut the cord go your separate ways.

4. Go hardcore and disappear

I'm the type of person if the relationship was somewhat substantial to change my number so my heart ain't racing every time I get a text, or a phone call. To change my email, disable any social networking until I'm healed. From my personal experience this is the quickest and best way, there is zero chance if you take these steps of her contacting you which kills all the disgusting disease known as hope. I remember after a breakup I would constantly check my phone I did not want my ex to contact to me but a tiny part I guess would not have minded the ego boost if she cracked and text me or called. When I finally changed my number the release I felt was overwhelming. As for social networking, I remember I changed my number but a ex hit me up through facebook writing me a message begging for another chance.

5.Remove any pictures
Yep remove all pictures of you two you may have hanging around, nothing is worse than seeing a picture of you and your ex smiling by your bedside etc. Again if you can go hardcore, throw all those pictures in the trash, cut the cord now. This goes as well for deleting all pictures of your ex on your computer, yes even the nudes ones and any sex videos you made, now you can always put them on a usb and store it if you must, but why look at the past?

6. Let your emotions out.

As men we keep stuff inside, but trust me nothing is better than just venting whether it's writing on a piece of paper how you feel, talking to someone who has your back, even going to therapy. Let all that hate, angry, sadness, pain out. Make sure not to her though, NEVER LET YOUR EX KNOW YOUR EMOTIONS.

7. Travel
Travelling saved me when I was at my lowest point, sulking locked up in my room. A week away did wonders, being surrounded by beautiful women by the beach without any worries in the world opens your eyes and realize you'll be OK. That it's a big world out there with billions of women and the release you feel from just relaxing enjoying life is great.

8. Realize your ex isn't all that

As a man who has dated models, and beautiful women of different ethnicities sometimes the "damn will I ever get another broad that beautiful again " thoughts hit. Realize you did it once and you can do it again, hell there are hundreds of millions of women out there who look better than your ex if all you care about is looks, and there are tons of other women out there who will be much more compatible, so don't stress it at all. I remember after I broke up with my ex fiance I was like damn, she was so beautiful, she never wore makeup, barely dressed up but wherever she would go jaws would just drop would I ever get that again. I mean I wasn't even thinking of how much of a leech, conniving, horrible person my ex was to me just that she was the most beautiful girl in the world (in my eyes), and I'll never be that "lucky again". It's amazing how your ex could be straight horrible, offering nothing, in your mind you wished many times you could just go your separate ways. But once you are broken up your mind plays tricks on you and suddenly she is a 10/10. Realize your ex ain't that special, your mind is a powerful tool that is playing tricks on you.

9. Hit up relationship forums and read stories worse than yours!!

Wow you sick b*stard!!, Yup, you think you got it bad because your ex dumped you, or you found out your ex cheated, or you dumped her and your struggling why did I do that? Just hit up any relationship forum and read stories of 20 year marriages broken up, or 7 year relationships ended. Realize hey there are others going through this, my situation is not that special, I will get over this. And at least I wasn't married with 2 kids and now paying alimony and child support.

10. Learn from your Mistakes
Learning from your mistakes is key, maybe you didn't follow your gut. I remember in two relationships in my life, I had this feeling and ran into red flags early on when I should have walked away, but the sex was good, they were hot , I didn't want to hurt their feelings so I said screwed it, fell for them and then ended up getting burnt in the end.This taught me in future relationships when I see red flags, or get a feeling to start my engine and get out of there. Remember in all your past relationships the common denominator is YOU!!!

Summing it up BREHS!!!

It's up to you, how long you want to live and battle with the pain. Sad thing is most exes only want you back when you finally reach the point of no longer caring or wanting them back. I say
Reincar gets a lot of shyt but this is actually good advice.

:ehh:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
best way to get over a break up.
is to sleep with another woman.
The same day or next day after the breakup.

Art Barr

Truth200

Banned
Daps
my ten commandments

1. Say Nothing or be very concise.
A) If a chick dumps you through text message say nothing.B) If it's over the phone just say ok and I gotta go.c) if its face to face stay calm and slowly make your exit.

Why? Keep your emotions in check, the less you say the less of anything you say or do that you will regret later will happen.
Keeping your dignity is one of the biggest and best things you can do. Years later I still kick myself over writing a letter and sending it to a girl I was dating who dumped me. It will also make her ponder why isn't he crying, screaming, begging, getting angry, asking why etc.

2. Don't contact her ever again.
Everyone knows of the no contact rule and trust me it works, by not contacting her, fishing on facebook, twitter, instagram etc. for info. She will slowly but surely get smaller and smaller in your mind. I've been there a ex on my mind it seems 24/7, first thing when I wake up in the morning and the last thing at night. But by instilling No Contact she slowly started to disappear as every day went on.

3.Don't be friends with the ex
Exes only want to be friends to relieve their guilt, keep you as a backup in case the new dude doesn't work out and/or string you along to mess with your emotions. I was friends with an ex once and it set me back like almost 5 years of my life because emotions I thought were dead kept reappearing, just dead it cut the cord go your separate ways.

4. Go hardcore and disappear

I'm the type of person if the relationship was somewhat substantial to change my number so my heart ain't racing every time I get a text, or a phone call. To change my email, disable any social networking until I'm healed. From my personal experience this is the quickest and best way, there is zero chance if you take these steps of her contacting you which kills all the disgusting disease known as hope. I remember after a breakup I would constantly check my phone I did not want my ex to contact to me but a tiny part I guess would not have minded the ego boost if she cracked and text me or called. When I finally changed my number the release I felt was overwhelming. As for social networking, I remember I changed my number but a ex hit me up through facebook writing me a message begging for another chance.

Your giving away free game like Don Magic Juan
tumblr_lw26if7FTc1qjo7rfo1_400.gif

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Go out with some friends. Try not to stay at home. It might take awhile to get over her but u gotta do u breh. Like reincar said avoid contact at all costs. Think of it like this dude your official single. Time to start over. U don't have to worry about creepin or being unfaithful n1gga u single now lol. U don't owe her anything. Focus on your self. Find some hobbies and new women. And watever u do don't talk to them about your break up. It's Friday have fun tonight u deserve it breh.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Bro, regardless of what anyone is saying, you need to listen to @Emperor_ReinScarf right now. Dude is actually dropping some game on you about not letting this chick get the satisfaction of seeing you down and out over her. That's real sh#t.

We've all been there breh, and the game is cop and blow. The hard part is the ugly part of blow.....you never know when that b#tch gon go. And now, your b#tch is gone, and there's nothing you can do or say about it. The reality is, once she's done, she's done. Once she starts making excuses, she's done. Once she starts creating arguments for no reason, she's done. Once she starts giving you an out on the relationship, she's hoping you take it and she's done.

The best thing you can do is keep your dignity by dropping her from your life. Go home, pack her clothes at your place and get them out of there. Unfriend/unfollow her on social media. If you want to keep pics/vids, then save them on a USB and get them off your computer and phone. Delete your text conversations. Delete her number from your phone. Basically, do a complete wipe of her existence....on some CIA mission sh#t.

And don't cry or beg or commiserate with her a##. If she wants to go, that's her loss. Remain as steel-faced as you can and calmly direct her out of your life.

Time will heal the wound, especially if you wipe her from your life and your surroundings. The faster you do that, the faster the healing will be. And when you start getting back into the swing of dating, that will really help you understand that women are truly like buses....one comes around every 10 minutes if you're standing on the right street.

Peace

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Bro, regardless of what anyone is saying, you need to listen to @Emperor_ReinScarf right now. Dude is actually dropping some game on you about not letting this chick get the satisfaction of seeing you down and out over her. That's real sh#t.

We've all been there breh, and the game is cop and blow. The hard part is the ugly part of blow.....you never know when that b#tch gon go. And now, your b#tch is gone, and there's nothing you can do or say about it. The reality is, once she's done, she's done. Once she starts making excuses, she's done. Once she starts creating arguments for no reason, she's done. Once she starts giving you an out on the relationship, she's hoping you take it and she's done.

The best thing you can do is keep your dignity by dropping her from your life. Go home, pack her clothes at your place and get them out of there. Unfriend/unfollow her on social media. If you want to keep pics/vids, then save them on a USB and get them off your computer and phone. Delete your text conversations. Delete her number from your phone. Basically, do a complete wipe of her existence....on some CIA mission sh#t.

And don't cry or beg or commiserate with her a##. If she wants to go, that's her loss. Remain as steel-faced as you can and calmly direct her out of your life.

Time will heal the wound, especially if you wipe her from your life and your surroundings. The faster you do that, the faster the healing will be. And when you start getting back into the swing of dating, that will really help you understand that women are truly like buses....one comes around every 10 minutes if you're standing on the right street.

Peace

excellent advice