Brehs and Brehettes I'm done with my girl. Damn...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
with all these advice threads hes made over 3 years not once has he ever mentioned he was with a girl:patrice:

Actually ive been giving advice for more than 3 years, and have been in numerous relationships.

Secondly i'm actually writing a book on relationships, just because I'm against marriage doesn't mean I'm against relationships.

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
space = i have my eye on something else, if it doesn't work out wait for me and i'll be back.

space = giving nikkaz hope as they sit and wait, while she's out clubbing, and on dating sites

space, i still love you, who knows what the future holds, we'll still be friends = giving nikkaz hope to relieve the guilt that she has

She said she wanted space cause her Grandma was dying. I don't doubt the fact she was honest with me breh, it aint that.

But we talk two different languages. She aint seeing my perspective whatsoever or caring for it because perhaps she thinks that I don't see hers.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
space = i have my eye on something else, if it doesn't work out wait for me and i'll be back.

space = giving nikkaz hope as they sit and wait, while she's out clubbing, and on dating sites

space, i still love you, who knows what the future holds, we'll still be friends = giving nikkaz hope to relieve the guilt that she has
Hell nah :what:

If a chick says "give me space/break" I'm at the club THAT NIGHT doing my own thing.

Relationships are tough man... All I want is one :mjcry:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Bro Go get yourself some new pusssyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Or, he should get his head together. As a nurse, I find it deplorable that folks stack clean dressing unto dirty dressings.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I've basically messaged her telling her that I aint the right guy for her etc and that it's gonna end basically.

I have a phone call with her in literally an hour.

:lupe: This thread, especially what you're saying is making a lot of sense. I just wanna end things with dignity and keep it moving breh. We owe each other that much

:salute:

don't worry we still will be great friends :troll:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
with all these advice threads hes made over 3 years not once has he ever mentioned he was with a girl:patrice:

:dead:

I'm not saying it to take jabs at him or anything it's just that the things he says are extreme. i don't think anyone feeling down should take his advice seriously.

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:salute:

don't worry we still will be great friends :troll:

Nah. That's the worst thing breh because we both know we wont be.

It's because of that, this shyt is hurting so much. 'Cause I do love her and I know I aint gonna see her again. Maaaaaan flashbacks been hitting my mind for the last few days like a mother fukker and :wow: it's gotten me down.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Hell nah :what:

If a chick says "give me space/break" I'm at the club THAT NIGHT doing my own thing.

Relationships are tough man... All I want is one :mjcry:

you're smart, many men when dumped still hold out hope, and cling to certain words and catchphrases.

and they think by going to teh club or even smashing another grl, if word reaches their ex they will never get another opportunity even though it's dead.

if a chick wants space her number is deleted and all access to my life is frozen

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Nah. That's the worst thing breh because we both know we wont be.

It's because of that, this shyt is hurting so much. 'Cause I do love her and I know I aint gonna see her again. Maaaaaan flashbacks been hitting my mind for the last few days like a mother fukker and :wow: it's gotten me down.

it was sarcasm, but women love to drop that friends line.

Pain is inevitable but you'll get over it, every day you don't contact her, look at her pics, her social media accounts etc. she'll grow smaller and smaller in your mind, then one day you won't care anymore. You'll date another woman more than likely hotter more comptaible and be like :dahell: all the time i wasted getting over my last chick.

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it was sarcasm, but women love to drop that friends line.

Pain is inevitable but you'll get over it, every day you don't contact her, look at her pics, her social media accounts etc. she'll grow smaller and smaller in your mind, then one day you won't care anymore. You'll date another woman more than likely hotter more comptaible and be like :dahell: all the time i wasted getting over my last chick.

Only time will tell.

I'm gonna meet with a former stripper tomorrow (former as in two weeks ago former) for the day, hopefully it'll get my mind right feeling on some other puss.

:manny: NOTHING can make me feel worse than I do right now.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:dead:

I'm not saying it to take jabs at him or anything it's just that the things he says are extreme. i don't think anyone feeling down should take his advice seriously.

you can try and take jabs at me i really don't care, you're knowledge in relationships is not even on my level.

My advice is the truth if you want to get over the pain, women don't mind stringing you along till the day you die if you want to be that guy and be in her life

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Only time will tell.

I'm gonna meet with a former stripper tomorrow for the day, hopefully it'll get my mind right feeling on some other puss.

it will for awhile then after your ex will still pop up

no easy way gotta go through the cleanse.

It's a good life learning experience though, if this happens again in your life you will be like :ehh:

My last relationship that ended I didn't give a damn i was on tinder like a hour later, always enter and maintain that level of viewing yourself valuable in relationships, that she should be grateful for even the opportunity to be called your girl, if she doesn't want it theres hundreds of other girls praying on their hand and knees for their first chance