Brehs? Is music even important to millennials

10:31

Superstar
Daps
@OnlyInCalifornia
@SunZoo

@hustlemania

:ohhh:

Meek dropped a banging ass EP and the millennials barely care and I could've sworn everyone was begging for him to drop music

But thes Memes and gifs have really taken over the game.. I just went back through these threads and noticed a meme/gif war.... And it actually had fans captivated

Where is Views? Do fans even care? Drake still top dog.

The dualities Breh :ohhh:

Last edited:

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
@OnlyInCalifornia
@SunZoo

@hustlemania

:ohhh:

Meek dropped a banging ass EP and the milenals barely care and I could've sworn everyone was begging for him to drop music

But thes MeMes and gifs have really taken over the game.. I just went back through these threads and noticed a meme/gif war.... And it actually had fans captivated

Where is Views? Do fans even care? Drake still top dog.

The dualities Breh :ohhh:

:mjlol:

Superstar
Daps
It's more hype nowadays

This shyt is so :mindblown:

Best projects to drop last year barely get talked about

T&Y
IFYRTITL
The Doc 2
TPAB
The Album About Nothing
The Slime Seasons

I love my nikka Futurue but DS2 def had a big social media presence as far as memes :mjlol:

The albums I listed above didn't really have a social media presence but they're pretty solid projects especially Lupe's album

Superstar
Daps
Who was begging for meek to drop music :dwillhuh:

nikkas just making up shyt for threads now :comeon:

Last summer? All his social media shenanigans instead of an actual response is where the demand was placed on music. You don't remember that?

nikkas got the attention span of goldfish, that's all that is.

apparently they have short term memories too

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Last summer? All his social media shenanigans instead of an actual response is where the demand was placed on music. You don't remember that

Yeah we were calling for a response back then when he was on his twitter fingers shyt...not dropping some subliminals months later after he already got bodied and the beef been forgotten

Superstar
Daps
Yeah we were calling for a response back then when he was on his twitter fingers shyt...not dropping some subliminals months later after he already got bodied and the beef been forgotten

Breh,, I just finished typing that.... How did this nikka manage to survive a full 7 months after being left for dead??????

MUSIC! (glad he realized he was a mainstream hip hop artist again)

He should've been in the studio the whole time and replied sooner. Why did he unload on 50 so much though? Did I miss something? and why hasn't 50 replied yet with a joint?