Brehs? Is music even important to millennials

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
Mural and Prisoner alone aren't that hard to decipher lil bruh....

It's not hard to call those two records bangers and just leave it at that. If you didn't like the album I can dig it fam but ain't nothing back about Lu except Lasers lol.....

prisoner was hard ill give u that.

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
Naw as a millennial I think what we want/ need/ are looking for is a new sound

Lets be honest, drum machines and the trap hip hop beat sound washed up now. I think we're headed back to live instruments tho

Live instruments can get boring/repetitive as well. I feel you on the new sound tho. If anything, I think the new sound will be an "offspring" of an old sound. Like a new age Baduizm or new age New Jack Swing.

Or it'll be a sound that we can't even imagine:ohhh:

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
Live instruments can get boring/repetitive as well. I feel you on the new sound tho. If anything, I think the new sound will be an "offspring" of an old sound. Like a new age Baduizm or new age New Jack Swing.

Or it'll be a sound that we can't even imagine:ohhh:

i would not mind if the new sound was like the new k dot and anderson paak releases. shyt is flames, bro, flames!

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
fukk you talking about.

We care about that new Future and Migos.

Pretty much. New Migos tape is good. The Meek shyt is cool too.

As for your question, I am a grown ass man in my 30s, Memes are not how people got at each other in Hip Hop when I was coming up. While I understand it, do think it's funny at times, it doesn't make you a better rapper. Especially not when someone else is the camp is doing the memes for both Drake and Curly. The same guy who works at ThisIs50.com and did the Piggy Bank video is making his memes for him.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Happy New Year my brother! I'm talking 1998 to 2000 babies

Well if you talking about teenagers they definitely don't give a shyt about none of the rappers you talking about. They definitely on some meme shyt these days. Its like older cats when we was in HS and nikkas still cared about raw spitters cuz Rap City showed the videos of them. There was pop rappers but we also had street cats who really spit. I don't think teenagers these days got that balance but I could be wrong