Brehs let me tell y'all what happened with this chick after work this evening.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
like wtf is the end game with this married bih? talmbout see if she interested.
:mjlol:

action with a married woman :wtf:

I see crashin out is a favorite pastime of you niggas. I hope Pajeet pulls up and have you lookin like

:whoa: I-I-It was just coffee”
Who knows. Im sure theres some psychological reason these dudes get their rocks off fukking recently nutted in p*ssy. The mind of a deviant is going in a million directions

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
like wtf is the end game with this married bih? talmbout see if she interested.
:mjlol:

action with a married woman :wtf:

I see crashin out is a favorite pastime of you niggas. I hope Pajeet pulls up and have you lookin like

:whoa: I-I-It was just coffee”
Don’t worry about it. Just go to lunch with your friend

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Met this millionaire Indian chick. Who had a house here in east bay Cali. But has a husband and kids out in la. Chick was down to have sex with no protection. Couldn’t ignore the fact that she felt comfortable living several hours away from her own kids. That was a level of detachment that is too glaring for me ignore.
Y’all really in here acting like you’ve never seen Bend it like Beckham

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
They’ll definitely bring it up first

I would shrug it off and just be cordial if I see her again. She was probably just being nice only because you had a way to charge her phone.

She might act as if you don’t even exist after that. You should be cool with that, because as bad as she might seem and as polite as she might act, you never know the real people in those places and it’s definitely not worth making the wrong moves with married women at work.

And if her friend circle has zero black people in it, don’t even bother
Coli Incels act like they never heard of women. bytches in the workplace sometimes be extra nice because they like male attention.

People don't know what work husbands are usually it's completely platonic like being in the friendzone.

She may actually like the breh but wouldn't risk smashing herself. But if she did want to smash she'd tell you like when you're getting coffe at the starbucks.

chicks in these situations do cheat but sometimes they are either mad at their husbands or just want to get a nut off and move on. What they really want is discretion.

The average Coli Incel who never had curry cakes will understand why they wear Saris most indian chicks especially over 35 with kids have a severe flat ass even flatter than white bytches and a fat belly and I'm not talking about Fat Indian chicks. There face migh be on point but there bodies isn't.

and Indians really really like curry the chicks do a good job of not smelling like it but don't go to an Indian house after they ate the house may reek of curry.

Ask me how I know this. If I were gonna deal with an Indian I'd deal with one who is from the West Indies.

And lest not even mention that even if you hit it from the back ( probably a mistake looking down at the flat pancake). you'd still probably have enough hair in your teeth to give a chick a quick weave.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Coli Incels act like they never heard of women. bytches in the workplace sometimes be extra nice because they like male attention.

People don't know what work husbands are usually it's completely platonic like being in the friendzone.

She may actually like the breh but wouldn't risk smashing herself. But if she did want to smash she'd tell you like when you're getting coffe at the starbucks.

chicks in these situations do cheat but sometimes they are either mad at their husbands or just want to get a nut off and move on. What they really want is discretion.

The average Coli Incel who never had curry cakes will understand why they wear Saris most indian chicks especially over 35 with kids have a severe flat ass even flatter than white bytches and a fat belly and I'm not talking about Fat Indian chicks. There face migh be on point but there bodies isn't.

and Indians really really like curry the chicks do a good job of not smelling like it but don't go to an Indian house after they ate the house may reek of curry.

Ask me how I know this. If I were gonna deal with an Indian I'd deal with one who is from the West Indies.

And lest not even mention that even if you hit it from the back ( probably a mistake looking down at the flat pancake). you'd still probably have enough hair in your teeth to give a chick a quick weave.
I read this to the Ether beat:picard:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I read this to the Ether beat:picard:
Next time you're in a 7-11 and you see a chick with a Sari look at her midsection.

Again I'm talking about Fat chicks Indians have like zero muscle tone. even Indian body builders be looking like Arnold Swartzenegger now as oppsoed to what he looked like in his prime.

Put it this way I smashed a Pure Indian in the UK ( some Indians in the UK act like Puerto ricans here ) I still remember struggling to maintain an erection looking down at a flat ass in a house stinking of old chicken curry and shorty was decen looking in the face.

I smashed a Guyanese Indian who ended married to a breh back in College she wasn't holdin' but her ass wasn't extremely flat like the bytch I beat in London was.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps

I work in tech around hella Indians and their women mostly have mid bodies but don’t sleep a lot of them be built like sistas with a big ol dump truck.. I’ve also seen Indian women thick asf.. talking crazy thighs, hips and booty like dayum!

Saw one at the gym today.. a whole Indian grandma thick asf.. if I didn’t give af I would have shot my shot on the low but damn near every bih in that gym watch everything I do smh

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I work in tech around hella Indians and their women mostly have mid bodies but don’t sleep a lot of them be built like sistas with a big ol dump truck.. I’ve also seen Indian women thick asf.. talking crazy thighs, hips and booty like dayum!

Saw one at the gym today.. a whole Indian grandma thick asf.. if I didn’t give af I would have shot my shot on the low but damn near every bih in that gym watch everything I do smh
Really I never seen one from India holdin' in the carribean there's some admixture so you might see one with some ass but I never seen a Thick Indian.

I'm going in on the OP but I get it. I was lucky I grew in uber Tether Town New York city.

like white girls nikkas be curious about foriegn hoes I was lucky that I fukk with foriegners in general and especially in High school.

I had a Chinese bytch flirt with me. But I was working for the Navy and was surprised that she worked for the Navy despite coming to americafor grad school and staying. Same as the OP she went out of her way to conversate with me and she told me she was a single mom to a boy.

I might have risked talking the easy lay up but I thought that she might be a spy. I didn't know anything but I she could've blackmailed me and hoped I'd be stupid enough to crash to save my job.

But I already smashed a tall weird looking Taiwanese chick in High school so I wasn't pressed for Ching Chong coochie.

But the most important thing to know is that women are similar to Men in many respects chicks be trying to test drive some dikk just to say they smashed a breh too sometimes they too just want to ride the soul pole just to say they did it. But that usually happens no later than College. If a chick wants a test drive on the job she'd slide you the number and when to call her and it would be a small window of time to smash, If she ain't talking about that you're on work husband status at best.

BangBike

N.M.B 🚲
Daps
alonzo-harris-training-day.gif

So you spent 40 minutes that felt like a date, in your car with a fine Indian b!tch and the most entertaining story you can tell us is what you found on her Facebook page? :beli:

denzel.jpg

But I don't believe you... :sas2:

You tapped that ass didn't you? :sas1:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
OP, you said she is head of I.T :wow:

Everyone is talking about fukking this chick. The whole time I’d be like “can I give you my resume.” :whew:
Lowkey you right. Depending on his background that wouldve been an easy layup for potential career advancement. I wouldve went over my resume line by line in that damn car :skip:

2CT

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
I started reading and got tired once he mentioned Telsa and her smiling saying yes and talking about chargers. Got immediate flashbacks of my girl telling me stories and rather than waste time on IT product review, I asked GPT to save me.

you the new post condenser :mjlit: