Brehs let me tell y'all what happened with this chick after work this evening.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Always ask. A couple of years ago I was talking to a chick for about a month and a half before finding out she had a kid. He lived in DR. She legit never mentioned having a kid. And when I told my honey about it he told me I should've asked.... bottom line always ask what you wanna know
:dame:

I had to get you breh. :pachaha:You left that one open.

Daps
Funny how you kept editing your post over and over. Because you're adding stuff in I never said or alluded to.

I post on here for fun. People like me helped make these boards what they are the past 15 yrs by sharing funny stories, adding entertaining content, not just running in to attack others to gain daps & attention

I'm here for fun. This board has gone downhill bc everybody wants to run in and try to flex. But hey, if you derive self-fulfilment from a message board, do what you need to do. :hubie:

funny how someone posted that you a whole f*g word and you taking that on the chin (pause) but you only want to respond to the female to get incel daps :umad:

half the thread is clownin you but you mad at me for my female perspective? LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 2CT

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
funny how someone posted that you a whole f*g word and you taking that on the chin (pause) but you only want to respond to the female to get incel daps :umad:

half the thread is clownin you but you mad at me for my female perspective? LOL
Nope. I just logged on during lunch. Sorry I have a life and things to do. I don't care about jokes, and friendly jabs. I give it out, too in good fun. Notice the fun theme.

I'm responding to some others. Yours was first up bc you came in with personal shots against me. Not needed. But if you feel cool, glad I could help out.

Daps
Nope. I just logged on during lunch. Sorry I have a life and things to do. I don't care about jokes, and friendly jabs. I give it out, too in good fun. Notice the fun theme.

I'm responding to some others. Yours was first up bc you came in with personal shots against me. Not needed. But if you feel cool, glad I could help out.

ok so you think it's fun to be called a fword :huhldup: but im wrong for calling you a freaky ass nikka?
im fn done here lol

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Was this supposed to be funny?

What's going on? I notice you been jabbing at me in threads over the past year or so. I don't say nothing back.:hubie: Thought we were cool. I come on here to have fun.

You good, crodie?
You the one speaking on the family crodie? You fumbled a baddie then started feeling a way when you went Inspector Gadget and found out she had a hubby. We still cool but this is funny

• Haha

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
ok so you think it's fun to be called a fword :huhldup: but im wrong for calling you a freaky ass nikka?
im fn done here lol
I have zero clue what you're referring to. I logged on here for a several mins to read a few posts in my mentions. Back to work.

If your only contribution to the board and my posts is all negative, I can't help you with that.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
You the one speaking on the family crodie? You fumbled a baddie then started feeling a way when you went Inspector Gadget and found out she had a hubby. We still cool but this is funny

I didn't fumble, I been Skyping with her today. :shaq:

But i prob ain't gonna mess with it bc I don't want that kinda karma. :hubie:

If She can assist me with a better IT role that'll be good.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Say brehs...

So I'm walking out of the office this evening, and I walk thru the glass security opening gate and this fine-ass Indian girl several feet away waves me down. :leon:She's talking to the security guy at the desk also, and ask me "do you have an iPhone charger?" I said No, sorry, (y'all know I'm team Droid gang :birdman:)

So she says, "well, my phone is dead and I cannot get in my car or start it for the past hour or two" , I said oh ok, you have a Tesla? She smiles/laughs and says, Yes. Fast forward, I said, well my friend is coming out behind me, she may have a iPhone charger. So my friend comes out, and then I ask her if she has a charger and we get ready to walk to her car in the garage to check. Security guy then says he has someone on the phone with charger in the next building over. But the chick decides to go with us. :manny:Turns out my friend doesn't have a charge cord in her car after we looked...so I say, Wait (duh) , my car has a wireless charger, so I can charge android or apple. So me & ol girl walk from the 3rd floor down to the 1st floor to my car. All while she's telling me how she's the lead IT apps manager on the floor under me etc. :whoo:She's a big deal. So we get to my car, she hops in passenger seat with no hesitation, I put her phone on my charger and we talk for like 35-40 mins non-stop! Her Phone was charged enough to get in her car after 5-10 mins. Mind you she's Indian-Indian like raised in India, accent and all, and so I expected her to be more standoffish towards me :mjpls: having just met me. She's adding my name in her work phone Instant Messenger (main phone was off charging). She's completely comfortable.

She tells me about her life, her whole fam, and it feels like a date. Literally from what she's saying & doing alludes to her being single and interested. Questions she's asking me, the staring, the laughs, etc. :leon:

My female friend even texted me later and was like, "did you get her #, she's hot!" So after 30-40 mins she took her phone off my charger, powered it on, I then drove her up to her car, we said bye, she got in and left.

I got curious and looked her up on Facebook a few mins ago. This chick has a whole ass family….a husband, a kid! :damn: Literally NOTHING she said or did in my car at any point alluded to this. And again, we talked about damn near everything. :what:Mentioned Brother, sister, parents other family, where she stays...NO even slight mention of a husband, or kid. Her profile doesn't say Married, but the husbands page does.

I feel like she will hit me up tomorrow morning, but I'm just like :why:
Horner man

I've been there
:obama:

Daps
I have zero clue what you're referring to. I logged on here for a several mins to read a few posts in my mentions. Back to work.

If your only contribution to the board and my posts is all negative, I can't help you with that.

i've had normal constructive conversation with everybody else that quoted me in this thread. you feel a way cuz you jumped out the window for incel daps. i can't help you with that :hubie:

edit: i actually can help you with that! ill just block you so you don't have another hissy fit by seeing me in your topics lol. toodles!

• Haha

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I just want to congratulate OP on having an adult conversation with an attractive woman, that didn't lead to smashing. Sounds like a first.

Not everything has to be sex related. Open up about your own life, career, family, etc. so that you'll have an ally higher up the food chain.

Her position, and power in the organization is way more valuable than a nut. Save that shyt for the girls that have nothing more to offer than their holes.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Plenty of single bytches outside the office. You be around your coworkers so much people get to familiar but its always going to fall on the man when sh1t goes left.
like wtf is the end game with this married bih? talmbout see if she interested.
:mjlol:

if she says yes you might have some action
action with a married woman :wtf:

I see crashin out is a favorite pastime of you niggas. I hope Pajeet pulls up and have you lookin like

:whoa: I-I-It was just coffee”