Bronny James 0 baskets in the 3 games since LeBron said he can easily play on the Lakers.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Understood but after taxes, agents and lifestyle inflation, LeBron isn't on the level of the wealthiest people. Hence why he'll have to get with a group of other rich people to buy a team.

NO shyt
THE PPL WHO BUY TEAMS
IN THIS ERA ARE MULTI BILLIONAIRES
DUE TO BALMER OVER PAYING
FOR THE CLIPPERS.

20 YRS AGO HE COULD
HAVE BEEN AN OWNER EASILY.

HES GROSSED DAMN NEAR 2 BILLION
IN THE FEW CONTRACTS I POSTED
AND THERES OBVIOUSLY MORE THAN THAT.

:devil:
:evil:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I hate whoever is pumping this kid's head up. By the looks of things he's gonna need at least 3 years. He is not his dad or Melo at his age. Enjoy college, It will probably be as good as it gets for him.

Daps
I hate whoever is pumping this kid's head up. By the looks of things he's gonna need at least 3 years. He is not his dad or Melo at his age. Enjoy college, It will probably be as good as it gets for him.

Hmm I wonder if he’s delusional and head his pumped up, or if deep down he’s very self aware and really don’t care. It’s hard to tell because he really don’t show any emotion or speak on it
:patrice:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Hmm I wonder if he’s delusional and head his pumped up, or if deep down he’s very self aware and really don’t care. It’s hard to tell because he really don’t show any emotion or speak on it
:patrice:
He has to know......There's no way that he's that unaware

Daps
I predict that Bronny is going to be Lonzo on steroids. Lavar got him to the NBA, hell got him on the Lakers but he exaggerated his abilities so much so that it messed with Zo head, and that's with Zo being a very talented player.

Can you imagine how messed up Bronny head is gon be? Especially with his dad's hype machine and the expectations placed on him as being Brons son? And he aint nearly as talented as Lonzo.

It would have been better for Bron to just stay out of it. Let his son do what he gon do for better or for worse. Let him make it to the NBA on the strength of his own talent. Let him organically be spoken of instead of having the spotlight placed on him by the most famous player in the world who happens to be his father.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
So if he’s butler, this thread should go on for another 3+ years :francis:

That’ll give us a lot of time to find people who were mediocre and became good :blessed:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps

Good video that breaks his game down in depth.

Does a good job highlighting his strengths and flaws.

Usually Coach Nick ain't a Bron guy but I think he was pretty fair to Bronny.