Bronny James 0 baskets in the 3 games since LeBron said he can easily play on the Lakers.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I think you overestimate how easy it is to play regular season basketball

If seen a few nba games close up and thinking to myself “they really ain’t that fast” or “they are barley trying out there”. And it looks easy.

That’s because the NBA is a large part entertainment.

Getting on a team is extremely hard but I don’t think there’s a lot of D1 college/pro level players who couldn’t hold their own.

Look at Austin Reaves

I think Bronny could hold his own and it’s not like he’ll have any pressure. He’s been around the game literally his entire life.

Austin averaged almost 20 in the Big 12 and is 6'5 :mjlol:

He's also an example of why Bronny should stay and develop his game

lib123

All Star
Daps
It's really surprising that Bron hyped up Bronny the way he did given how involved he was in youth basketball and the hundreds if not thousands of NBA prospects he's seen up close in his life. He had to have a fairly realistic idea of how Bronny would fair at the next level. Also considering years ago Bron said he regretted naming Bronny after him given the heightened expectations of sharing the same name makes his public hype even more surprising. I thought Bron publicly hyping up Bronny meant he legitimately saw Bronny's floor as being a Kendrick Nunn type player.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Austin averaged almost 20 in the Big 12 and is 6'5 :mjlol:

He's also an example of why Bronny should stay and develop his game

You don’t think Bronny could’ve averaged 20 on that same team Austin was on? You

Bronny is listed as 6’4 :troll: and way more athletic

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave

If seen a few nba games close up and thinking to myself “they really ain’t that fast” or “they are barley trying out there”. And it looks easy.

Getting on a team is extremely hard but I don’t think there’s a lot of D1 college/pro level players who couldn’t hold their own.

Look at Austin Reaves

I think Bronny could hold his own and it’s not like he’ll have any pressure. He’s been around the game literally his entire life.
It look easy out there because they all are that good..everyone on each NBA roster was the BEST player on they high school, college teams..roster full of stars before the NBA..crazy how people underestimate how real the league is lol

For example, You probly think Mason Plumlee a scrub..

He was an all American in high school and use to handle the rock before Duke and now just an “average” role player in the NBA

This is Average in the NBA keep in mind he 7 FT

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

Look at Austin Reaves

You don’t think Bronny could’ve averaged 20 on that same team Austin was on? You

Bronny is listed as 6’4 :troll: and way more athletic

You must be joking

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way

Look at Austin Reaves

I don’t necessarily agree with your talent assessment but you’re absolutely right the NBA is an entertainment product first, competitive league second. Bronny will make it onto a roster off of that fact alone specially as long as LeBron is still playing

MrFettuccinnePockets

#TeamGuapele
Supporter
Daps

Look at Austin Reaves

Lol

Sire366

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Phila
It look easy out there because they all are that good..everyone on each NBA roster was the BEST player on they high school, college teams..roster full of stars before the NBA..crazy how people underestimate how real the league is lol

For example, You probly think Mason Plumlee a scrub..

He was an all American in high school and use to handle the rock before Duke and now just an “average” role player in the NBA

This is Average in the NBA keep in mind he 7 FT

Mason plumlee is a problem!!!

Daps
At 6’2 you have to be exceptional at either shooting or ball handling and finishing at the rim. Bronny is neither. He’s also not freakishly athletic either where you could look past it. Comparing Bronny to players who are 6’5 and above or who were studs in college is wrong as hell on the medias part.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At 6’2 you have to be exceptional at either shooting or ball handling and finishing at the rim. Bronny is neither. He’s also not freakishly athletic either where you could look past it. Comparing Bronny to players who are 6’5 and above or who were studs in college is wrong as hell on the medias part.

But Bronny is 6’4 and he is a “freak” athlete. His dad is lebron. He has similar athleticism and probably will only get bigger/stronger