Bronny James 0 baskets in the 3 games since LeBron said he can easily play on the Lakers.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Lol if Bronny played for Pat Bevs high school it wouldn’t have been any better. Pat Bev led the entire state in scoring Bronny wasn’t gonna do that anywhere.

Pat Bev put up 13ppg as a freshmen in college and was SEC freshmen of the year. Soph year he was up for the Wooden award.

Y’all know role players in the NBA were more than usually stars in HS and college right? Y’all reaching like a mf.
actor-mr-fantastic-reed-richards-367750_large.jpg

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching Duquesne basketball in the A10 final and they got Bron's former SVSM head coach as the head coach and his teammate as the Associate HC and now I get why Bryce has an offer from there. Bron should send him there and not try to do the high major shyt again because he's not a high major prospect.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s crazy some of y’all think Bronny won’t end up in the NBA

Y’all think Lebron can’t make it happen?

Plus you know the NBA has been banking on that “father/son” storyline for years now as it has never happened before

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s crazy some of y’all think Bronny won’t end up in the NBA

Y’all think Lebron can’t make it happen?

Plus you know the NBA has been banking on that “father/son” storyline for years now as it has never happened before
He can make it happen, but at what cost? He gets to the league but he ain't good enough to make the league?

You put him in at garbage time and leave LeBron in just to get that "special olympics moment"?

Does Bronny want that type of "help"??

We doing all this to feed LeBron's ego for what?

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He can make it happen, but at what cost? He gets to the league but he ain't good enough to make the league?

You put him in at garbage time and leave LeBron in just to get that "special olympics moment"?

Does Bronny want that type of "help"??

We doing all this to feed LeBron's ego for what?

I think you overestimate how easy it is to play regular season basketball

If seen a few nba games close up and thinking to myself “they really ain’t that fast” or “they are barley trying out there”. And it looks easy.

That’s because the NBA is a large part entertainment.

Getting on a team is extremely hard but I don’t think there’s a lot of D1 college/pro level players who couldn’t hold their own.

Look at Austin Reaves

I think Bronny could hold his own and it’s not like he’ll have any pressure. He’s been around the game literally his entire life.