Bronny James 0 baskets in the 3 games since LeBron said he can easily play on the Lakers.

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
It's really surprising that Bron hyped up Bronny the way he did given how involved he was in youth basketball and the hundreds if not thousands of NBA prospects he's seen up close in his life. He had to have a fairly realistic idea of how Bronny would fair at the next level. Also considering years ago Bron said he regretted naming Bronny after him given the heightened expectations of sharing the same name makes his public hype even more surprising. I thought Bron publicly hyping up Bronny meant he legitimately saw Bronny's floor as being a Kendrick Nunn type player.
I think Bron is judging his son's game through rose-colored glasses. You do that as parent.

This kid should have gone to an expensive private business school to learn how to move in the investment and corporate world. His Dad's got a billi in the bank. That's how the sons of billionaires have been moving for generations and that is the progress we need in the black community.

Him going to start where his Dad started is actually going back. If he was raised right(and it looks like he's a great kid), he could also become the great man his Dad became even if he didn't have to play. His health already has failed him once.

If I were Bron i'd be making my sons educated entrepreneurs.:yeshrug:

lib123

All Star
Daps
I think Bron is judging his son's game through rose-colored glasses. You do that as parent.

This kid should have gone to an expensive private business school to learn how to move in the investment and corporate world. His Dad's got a billi in the bank. That's how the sons of billionaires have been moving for generations and that is the progress we need in the black community.

Him going to start where his Dad started is actually going back. If he was raised right(and it looks like he's a great kid), he could also become the great man his Dad became even if he didn't have to play. His health already has failed him once.

Bron doesn’t have a billi in the bank and most of his business moves have come via partnerships, not building it from scratch so he doesn’t have that mindset.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps

The bloodline would make more money thru playing basketball

Junior is too short for it to really matter though

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
It’s crazy some of y’all think Bronny won’t end up in the NBA

Y’all think Lebron can’t make it happen?

Plus you know the NBA has been banking on that “father/son” storyline for years now as it has never happened before
His NBA career will be similar to Zaire Wades NBA career, got signed to a g league affiliate. and then never seen or heard from again.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Bron doesn’t have a billi in the bank and most of his business moves have come via partnerships, not building it from scratch so he doesn’t have that mindset.

IT MAY NOT BE SITTING IN THE BANK
BUT HE HAS A BILLION DOLLAR NIKE DEAL
AND HAS LOCKED UP 530 MILLION IN
NBA CONTRACTS.

THIS DOESNT INCLUDE
HIS FIRST NIKE DEAL OF 90MS
AND ALL THE OTHER SPONSORSHIPS
OVER THE YEARS LIKE MCDONALD'S.

:devil:
:evil:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you guys don’t think Bronny will play in the NBA, you must not know how powerful Klutch is.

“Sign Bronny and we’ll give you (insert free agent) on a discount”

If that fails, Bronny and Bron will be a package deal.

lib123

All Star
Daps
After 20 years of business ventures how can you say Bron doesn’t have that mindset.

20 years of business ventures where he was endorsing products or an investor. That's very different from building a successful business day-to-day from scratch from the ground up. I was responding to other poster saying Bron should've pushed his kids into academics and business instead of sports.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
If you guys don’t think Bronny will play in the NBA, you must not know how powerful Klutch is.

“Sign Bronny and we’ll give you (insert free agent) on a discount”

If that fails, Bronny and Bron will be a package deal.

The Bron, Bronny and gutless AD package :scust:

lib123

All Star
Daps

IT MAY NOT BE SITTING IN THE BANK
BUT HE HAS A BILLION DOLLAR NIKE DEAL
AND HAS LOCKED UP 530 MILLION IN
NBA CONTRACTS.

THIS DOESNT INCLUDE
HIS FIRST NIKE DEAL OF 90MS
AND ALL THE OTHER SPONSORSHIPS
OVER THE YEARS LIKE MCDONALD'S.

:devil:
:evil:

Understood but after taxes, agents and lifestyle inflation, LeBron isn't on the level of the wealthiest people. Hence why he'll have to get with a group of other rich people to buy a team.