Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:patrice:

I just realized I listed 15 names on the roster in my last post.
If we're not counting Harden there are 2 point guards on the roster and one is a rookie.
If a wildcard like Wiltjer lights up preseason somebody would have to be removed from that list.
Seems unMoreylike to have the 15 man roster 99% set in early July.

I think we still have a trade to look forward to brehs.
:feedme:
Wilt II has looked great so far:DKPop:

Even on defense which was allegedly why he dropped:ohhh:

Him and Dekker might not be destined for the D league this year

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Les needs to change the uniforms man.
Yeah it's time to get out of these college style unis and into something new. If they could refresh the old school ketchup mustard unis like the Stros did with the rainbow guts that would be awesome.

Texans need new unis bad as well.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps

I like what I'm hearing from Harden. He sounds like he's dedicated to the Rockets and in this for the long haul. Every player on the roster has mult year contracts as well so there's no hidden agendas or selfish motives. I'm starting to feel good about this team again.

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
So its..

Beverly
Harden/Gordon
Ariza/Brewer
Anderson/DMo/Beasley
Nene/Capella

Honestly I'll take it. It ain't a contender especially with the GSW super squad, but should be a fun season.

Just wish that fukkboy brewer was shipped off. He was my boy during the 14/15 season too, but last season he was just garbage.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:russ:Dwight kept trying to throw everyone else under the bus on his lil pr tour. Can't blame Morey

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
KJ just came out in support of someone who cosigned Micah Johnson and cacs on Clutch Fans are furious right now:damn:

Last edited:

Charlie Broadway

Greg Ward Jr. SZN
Daps
Reppin
Houston
KJ just came out in support of someone who cosigned Micah Johnson and cacs on Clutch Fans are furious right now:damn:

My ignore list is literally at 170. For comparison I have zero posters on here blocked. I think I've been a member on there since 2001 and I'm 99% I've never made one post in all this time but I saw you posting in that thread and wanted to jump in but I gave up on debating racists a long time ago. I wish I had Bomani's patience.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
My ignore list is literally at 170. For comparison I have zero posters on here blocked. I think I've been a member on there since 2001 and I'm 99% I've never made one post in all this time but I saw you posting in that thread and wanted to jump in but I gave up on debating racists a long time ago. I wish I had Bomani's patience.

I had to pull out of there quick, I was shaking reading my phone... Idk how Bomani does it either:sadcam:

I feel like I got my points out and didn't feel it would be beneficial to keep going back and forth:DKMJPLS:...