• Silas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pringles

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Yea, heard it was so they had the Cap to extend Harden and sign Nene/D Mo.:yeshrug:

Plus from the press conferences yesterday it seems like Harden is gonna be primary ball handler still:patrice:

I saw the Anderson and Gordon presser but I was looking for the full Harden one so :salute: for that.

Charlie Broadway

Greg Ward Jr. SZN
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:bryan:

Talked myself into thinking this team could actually be pretty decent.

Offense last year was brutal to watch with no other scorers besides Harden (til SuperCool came in late). Anderson is a great shooter with a decent post up game particularly his little Dirk fadeaway. Gordon is a scorer that can shoot. Be interesting to see how much his minutes are staggered with James. I don't expect much defensively so hopefully the offense is elite. Of course injuries will be key with all of the free agent signings.

Didn't know today's summer league game was on espn3 so hopefully I can watch the replay. Thought Dekker looked pretty good in the 1st game. I had him pegged as a non factor so if he's a rotation caliber guy that's a bonus to me.

I guess they're gonna match whatever Dmo gets offered. Point looks shytty again.:beli:
If KJ can just be competent on offense he's probably my favorite pairing with Harden in the backcourt for the times that he's running point. Harden/Gordon should be devastating on offense but on defense:scust:

Bev will probably start though barring a trade which is cool if he continues shooting 3s like last year. We're still weak there overall though.

As of now:

Capela / Nene / Dmo (?) / SuperCool / Louisville rookie
Anderson / Dmo (?) / SuperCool / Ariza / Harrell
Ariza / Brew / SuperCool / Dekker
Harden / Gordon / KJ
Bev / Harden / GP2

Harden has proven he can take a shyt show to the 8th seed. If Capela improves, the inevitable injuries don't hit at once, Dekker can contribute, and another decent point guard is added I think the team has a good shot at the 4-5 seeds which is more than I thought I'd be expecting when Pringles was hired.

A good showing next year combined with Harden's extension should make the team attractive enough to add another significant piece next off season. Haven't looked at the list of free agents but I've seen Gordon Heyward's name tossed around. A core 6 that could do damage in the west:

Capela
Anderson
Heyward
Harden
Bev
Gordon 6th man

:yeshrug:

Charlie Broadway

Greg Ward Jr. SZN
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:patrice:

I just realized I listed 15 names on the roster in my last post.
If we're not counting Harden there are 2 point guards on the roster and one is a rookie.
If a wildcard like Wiltjer lights up preseason somebody would have to be removed from that list.
Seems unMoreylike to have the 15 man roster 99% set in early July.

I think we still have a trade to look forward to brehs.
:feedme: