Busta Rhymes cancels all 2024 Blockbusta tour dates a week before kickoff

Crumple

All Star
Daps
Busta was never a headliner. A show-stealer yes, but never a headliner.

He let the industry props the last couple years make him forget who he is and who he isnt.

Word.

What if Busta set off on a bar/ small venue tour headlining. Grassroots. He'd demolish it I think.

Busta IS a GOAT!

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I saw him as at both the Nas/Wu and the 50 Cent Final Lap tours….he’s absolutely the PERFECT supporting act for shows like that, him and spliff bring a whole different energy to the show that honestly made it markedly better….he probably saw the crowd reaction every night and all the love he got during that lifetime achievement award he got last year and thought “time for me to kill them with a tour of my own”, but yeah I can imagine him not drawing like that on a solo run. He just needs to link up with some combo of Nelly/Ja/Luda/Snoop/Fab type acts and do an outside venue summer tour
If this was a regular Busta tour he would have no problems moving tickets it's just that his newer music isn't that good to tour with.

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Last album was mid so that does not help at all. At least Nas dropped some heat before he did some shows lol

Well Nas has a larger,diverse, and loyal fan base too tho.

Busta Rhymes is a great Festival performer/other act on a tour.... you might not pay to see him, but you glad he was there cuz he tore it down

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
This is bad promo and bad timing.

He just came out of a tour with 50 where he basically where the co headliner. There is a fatigue

Also, this trash ass album ain't bringing no one to a show.

He should've waited and made nostalgia based tour.