Cac deputy in Arizona tackles and Pins 15-year-old black boy with no arms or legs to the ground

Daps
Reppin
St louis
cock sucka should be murdered in front of his children.
vHgYOwi.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Daps
Not really consider I see threads on here all the time from damn near every state. And for every thread there will be someone saying Cali ain't for us, oregon ain't for us, Pennsylvania ain't for us, Oklahoma ain't for us, outside of new York ain't for us, etc.
Breh, I live in Boston, one of the most racist cities in America. That would not happen up here. The reason it’s so racist up here is because black Bostonians are not docile. :francis:

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, I live in Boston, one of the most racist cities in America. That would not happen up here. The reason it’s so racist up here is because black Bostonians are not docile. :francis:
Breh your post makes no sense. You state that you live in one of the most cities in America yet also state that some racist shyt wouldn't happen up there, the say that it's so racist up there because blacks ain't docile.....like being docile or not make cacs racist or not....

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The kid that stood up and recorded needs a fund page and we need that cops name

what happened to the wolves? no point in sharing these videos anymore to just be outraged.