Caleb Williams reminds me a lot like Baker

JLova

Veteran
Daps
Not wirth regards to talent, but this nikka cocky as fukk. I see many TV commercials with him this season. The way he carries himself, the interviews...he seems overly confident to the point of arrogance. I wish the kid well but he needs to ball out cuz the heat will be swift if he doesn't perform. Would much prefer the CJ Stroud approach. Humble but confident at the same time.

I don't want to see any of this
caleb-williams-crying-mommy-covering-his-face.gif

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude projected Keenan Allen to have a career year with 12 TDs 1300+ yards.
which interview did he say that? I dont remember him projecting Keenan Allens stats for next season

Ive watched all his stuff from combine / pro day - I actually feel like he is very intelligent, and yes confident. Which is exactly what I want to see from a franchise, cornerstone QB. I havent seen the arrogance

and this is a new age of college athletes with NIL. Caleb actually spoke very intelligently about this, and how having some semblance of money, fame, success should help him acclimate better in the NFL and it wont be such a harsh transition

I find his interviews to be refreshing - he seems like a very sharp guy - the commentary around him doesnt match what Ive see in interviews

and all the feedback I have listened to people close to USC football speak highly of him

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Dude projected Keenan Allen to have a career year with 12 TDs 1300+ yards.
How is that arrogant? Saying a good player is gonna have a good year...? Being excited to work with someone and complimenting the organization for trading for him...I don't get it. Some of the complaints about Caleb's character are major reaches.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
Unlike Baker though I'm glad dude ain't in the AFC. Not a QB I'd like in my division for sure.

I actually think Chicago will be a great fit for dude. They should go OL in the draft. NFC North going to be a monster to go through.

Last edited: