Caleb Williams reminds me a lot like Baker

JLova

Veteran
Daps
Cam went damn near undefeated and lost in a SB. Greatest QB in Panthers history.

I wouldn't say he was humbled. When his time passed it passed.

I’m a Cam fan and agree he’s the best Panthers QB but could have been so much better.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lincoln Riley is committing malpractice and stealing money from USC.

I still think dude is going to be good for sure, his arm talent and vision are far better than Mayfield but he has work to do.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
His measurements are eerily similar to Baker's too. I think Caleb is significantly more talented and will be really good though.
When he isn’t running up the stands to cry to his momma or running from men just as fast as him but 60 pounds bigger, he will be lighting it up

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Caleb is confident in himself and plays that.way. Baker Mayfield was arrogant but over time he has settled into himself through the trials and tribulations he has been through. I have never heard anything about Caleb being a bad teammate and weirdly enough I think he would be a better fit in Chicago (should be he be drafted there) than people think.

vino

Superstar
Daps
Caleb about to ball out in the league. You just said nothing but good things about him. I hope he remains “overly confident”.

Also, that same confidence kept Baker moving forward. He was able to help propel Tampa into contenders this year. That gave him a resurgence in his career.

JLova

Veteran
Daps
Caleb is confident in himself and plays that.way. Baker Mayfield was arrogant but over time he has settled into himself through the trials and tribulations he has been through. I have never heard anything about Caleb being a bad teammate and weirdly enough I think he would be a better fit in Chicago (should be he be drafted there) than people think.

I don't see the difference.

Plenty of arrogant players are good teammates.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Funny I made this comp 2 weeks ago. Play style wise he is like a better version of Baker. Which is good for the Bears