Caleb Williams reminds me a lot like Baker

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
It’s fascinating to see Coli posters turn into middle aged white men that they supposedly disliked it.
Caleb plays exactly like Baker

Go look at Baker highlights at OU and and Caleb highlights. They’re both were inconsistent playing from the pocket and made great throws on the run and outside the pocket

The only difference is that Baker was played big in big games and Caleb shrinks

JLova

Veteran
Daps
which interview did he say that? I dont remember him projecting Keenan Allens stats for next season

Ive watched all his stuff from combine / pro day - I actually feel like he is very intelligent, and yes confident. Which is exactly what I want to see from a franchise, cornerstone QB. I havent seen the arrogance

and this is a new age of college athletes with NIL. Caleb actually spoke very intelligently about this, and how having some semblance of money, fame, success should help him acclimate better in the NFL and it wont be such a harsh transition

I find his interviews to be refreshing - he seems like a very sharp guy - the commentary around him doesnt match what Ive see in interviews

and all the feedback I have listened to people close to USC football speak highly of him

It was yesterday at his pro day. Read it on twitter. Still I felt this way prior to that.

JLova

Veteran
Daps
How is that arrogant? Saying a good player is gonna have a good year...? Being excited to work with someone and complimenting the organization for trading for him...I don't get it. Some of the complaints about Caleb's character are major reaches.

He’s never played in the league. But expecting a career year? Cmon

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It was yesterday at his pro day. Read it on twitter. Still I felt this way prior to that.
He’s never played in the league. But expecting a career year? Cmon
he didnt even say this lol

its just Fields Yates adding a caption to a picture of Caleb & Keenan greeting each other

so you didnt even listen to this "interview' where he didnt even say the thing youre saying he said :skip:

so what are you basing these arrogant claims off of? what interviews?

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I’ve said this before, hopefully he gets time to develop and grow the fukk up like Baker too. Rarely courtesy extended to us like it is to them

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Caleb plays exactly like Baker

Go look at Baker highlights at OU and and Caleb highlights. They’re both were inconsistent playing from the pocket and made great throws on the run and outside the pocket

The only difference is that Baker was played big in big games and Caleb shrinks
I don’t care about how they play, my post was about “his attitude.”

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
They're the same height, weight with same thickness. That's the definition of "similar" body type

Some of you dudes try hard asf to not be simple minded but can't really help yourselves :mjlol:
If your arm length and wingspan are three inches longer and you have bigger hands and faster foot speed, your MEASURABLES are not similar. :wtf:

And this “body type” shyt is not allowed in Harlem. :dame:

Last edited:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Cam was real cocky/arrogant too coming in.:manny:

Not the same at all. Cam has an extroverted confidence, he brings others in. Teammates love that. Caleb’s vibe is reclusive, introverted.

Edit: damn Ngga you got bad analysis across multiple sports :dead: