Caleb Williams reminds me a lot like Baker

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Some folk just get it. I said this weeks ago…

Caleb is gonna have locker room issues. No question. Bad combo of his personality x players with allegiance to fields …it’s just a matter of can he be so good it doesn’t matter

It ain’t WRs that he’s gonna have to worry about. It’s o-linemen, defensive players, the grunts.

They already dictating to him

:huhldup:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he didnt even say this lol

its just Fields Yates adding a caption to a picture of Caleb & Keenan greeting each other

so you didnt even listen to this "interview' where he didnt even say the thing youre saying he said :skip:

so what are you basing these arrogant claims off of? what interviews?

I’ve never seen a poster consistently ran out they own thread like @JLova :pachaha:

He’ll drop zero proof & double down if he shows back up

JLova

Veteran
Daps
I don’t care about how they play, my post was about “his attitude.”

If you look at my history (look at my avi) I’ve never been on that shyt. I love cocky players, but cockiness coming into the league never ends well.

If I’m wrong and he isn’t an arrogant douche then that’s a good thing.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Baker was a get in your face type of a$$hole lol

Caleb ain’t like that, he’s just quirky, a lil different,
the football version of KAT.

It’s important to separate media/fan hate from lockerroom hate. Anyone feel free to correct me but I don’t think baker has had lockerrom issues. He was just annoyingly antagonistic towards media and of course they control, media, so they made it tough on him.

With Caleb it’s media AND lockerroom red flags. As an introvert myself I can spot it a mile away. When you’re a smart or successful introvert, people take that as you think you’re better. You can be an introverted accountant. You can’t be an introverted QB. Then add in he perhaps didn’t have the traditional black upbringing. RG3 ran into problems for that reason

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Dam, a lot of yall need to look in the mirror and ask yourselves why you have so much hate in your heart for this young man. I hope he succeeds just of the strength of how many of yall want him to fail :scust: :scust: :scust: :scust:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
When they start winning all those locker room problems go away.

When a QB wins games everyone in the locker room questioning his character tend to shut up honestly unless the QB is really that much of an unlikable a$$hole.

Bears focus on building the IOL and they're going to be a problem as Caleb stands back there and dimes teams down. Biggest key this draft for teams who have the QB they want going forward is OT/G Taliese Fuaga imo.

Last edited:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Dam, a lot of yall need to look in the mirror and ask yourselves why you have so much hate in your heart for this young man. I hope he succeeds just of the strength of how many of yall want him to fail :scust: :scust: :scust: :scust:
Just wait until he throws his first interception. They are going to go in.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Baker was a get in your face type of a$$hole lol

Caleb ain’t like that, he’s just quirky, a lil different, the football version of KAT.
The football version of KAT is the best description I’ve heard for him. I’m rooting for the young breh…but I will say you don’t want that smoke with 15 yet Caleb..aim a little lower