Reppin
Chicago
:wow: On crip I am

I love this Cali shyt :mjcry:

M6vmCFG.jpg

ItzRailT

All Star
Daps
The cost of living out there is crazy I was on Zillows the other day looking at houses and they got houses that in Virginia would go for 250,000 going for damn near a million including what looks like shed in San Diego going for over a million, plus coupled with traffic unless you're celebrity or moved out there decades ago and got your house for way less than it's valued now it doesn't has the luster to live there but I would definitely like to visit one day on some vacation vibes.

Last edited:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Cash out and come back to Dallas and buy you a castle with a moat ad guard dogs. :mjgrin:

I know this was somewhat tongue-in-cheek, but I am very passionate about this one----->we dont need to be persuading more blacks to leave California. We need to continue encouraging Black California to invest into their communities, leaving is just widening the opportunities for blacks to never come back in number (until the tech bubble bursts)...

If you live outside of LA county like the suburbs — you’re fine and not as expensive as people think like an hour outside of Los Angeles is whole different type of lifestyle, that’s what makes Southern California great.

Hour outside LA is Palmdale lol, I have no idea why anyone would wanna live there...

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
where-does-half-the-US-population-live-728x473.jpg

Half the country lives in the blue areas, the other half of the country lives in the grey areas

Why?
Full disclosure I’m biased against the south cause of the history even tho I’m from there. Idk it’s just I don’t like the vibe it’s mostly Asian and Hispanic where I live and I’m cool with being around mostly minorities even tho they probably don’t like our asses either :yeshrug: I hear ppl say they don’t like cali and always think it could be worse. I can only think of a few racist incidents in the south tbh. I understand why ppl would move there cause it’s more black ppl there but after 26 years there its just overrated to me . Also I’m a personal trainer and here ppl take fitness way more serious. You’d think you could eat more in the south but they dont take it as serious. My aunties be pissing me off with all they health scares I’m not the only personal trainer in the fam and still the same shyt happens.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
It’s gay as shyt there , literally, but I wonder if Palm Springs is a viable CA city to live in
Good weather, couple hours from LA, way cheaper than the other major cities
It is cheap but the job market is horrible unless you are okay driving 2-3 hours to your work (and that is without traffic)