Essential Calisthenics Thread

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Lol you was 155, 5 years ago? No wonder you’re identity is the gym breh, you weren’t taken seriously your whole adult life walking around built like Jimmy Walker
behind-the-scenes-setup-featuring-artist-ernie-barnes-and-actor-on-picture-id136877337

That must be it. :ohhh:

SN: nobody was talking to you either. Faux ass fitness influencer:mjlol:

Never claimed to an influencer, nor do I care if folks listen to me since they're not paying me. :russ:

I just claimed to be bigger, leaner, and stronger than gym fukkboys like you. :ehh:

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Double posting bytch, I gotcha shaking like a white boi hiding from his bully in an 80s high school flick. You may be skronger but you won’t be bigger and leaner for much longer:mjlit:fukk around a blast and cruise word to @SergioOlivaJr :mjlit:it’s all about aesthetics anyway, so idc if I don’t have powerlifter #s:francis:

Son Goku

Daps
Double posting bytch, I gotcha shaking like a white boi hiding from his bully in an 80s high school flick. You may be skronger but you won’t be bigger and leaner for much longer:mjlit:fukk around a blast and cruise word to @SergioOlivaJr :mjlit:it’s all about aesthetics anyway, so idc if I don’t have powerlifter #s:francis:

Cool. I'll believe it when (if) I see it. :salute:

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Cool. I'll believe it when (if) I see it. :salute:
Fund the cycle after this one and I’ll upload pics. As the white bois on the ugl forum I did my research on said imma be “focusing on adding mass” not sure if I’ll need a cut cycle (read:tren+test+hgh) to polish up:jbhmm:. I’ll still end up better looking than you at 1/2 the time spent in my gym career, however.

Son Goku

Daps
Fund the cycle after this one and I’ll upload pics. As the white bois on the ugl forum I did my research on said imma be “focusing on adding mass” not sure if I’ll need a cut cycle (read:tren+test+hgh) to polish up:jbhmm:. I’ll still end up better looking than you at 1/2 the time spent in my gym career, however.

That's fine. You don't care about numbers and I don't care about (your) aesthetics. :ehhh:

Good luck on reaching your goals though. :ld:

And lol @ you always begging like Felicia. :russ: :russ: :russ:

I don't buy shyt for other men like that, and especially not for some pics. :dame:

While getting your mass up you might wanna get your paper up too. :skip: :manny:

Pro Tip: The best part of being an old head with no kids is having that disposable income. :banderas:

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
That's fine. You don't care about numbers and I don't care about (your) aesthetics. :ehhh:

Good luck on reaching your goals though. :ld:

And lol @ you always begging like Felicia. :russ: :russ: :russ:

I don't buy shyt for other men like that, and especially not for some pics. :dame:

While getting your mass up you might wanna get your paper up too. :skip: :manny:

Pro Tip: The best part of being an old head with no kids is having that disposable income. :banderas:
Not reading allat. You ever in LA pop by any 24hr fitness, I’ll show ya how I roll:win:

Son Goku

Daps
Let the nikka live. Gahdamn. SN: he wasn’t even talking to you:mjlol:SN#2: you were a welterweight before stepping in the gym, I had you by 5lbs at 16 years old never touching a weight:mjlol:

SN: You caping for other dudes when nobody was talking to you. :stopitslime:

You were 155 at age 16? Cool. You also have man titties and a shytty metabolism but I'll let you cook (at home, literally). :mjlol:

I was like 170 after basic and you were filling C-cup bras. :youngsabo: I put on 35 pounds and am solid and you're still small and skinny-fat. :francis: (Inb4 wait til your roids get here. :russ:)

Instead of replying to me when I'm not talking to you (I was responding to @mag357) maybe you should take that time to get on indeed.com? :ld:

Then maybe you could replace your shytbucket car, get your own place, and afford your own sterons. :francis:

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
SN: You caping for other dudes when nobody was talking to you. :stopitslime:

You were 155 at age 16? Cool. You also have man titties and a shytty metabolism but I'll let you cook (at home, literally). :mjlol:

I was like 170 after basic and you were filling C-cup bras. :youngsabo: I put on 35 pounds and am solid and you're still small and skinny-fat. :francis: (Inb4 wait til your roids get here. :russ:)

Instead of replying to me when I'm not talking to you (I was responding to @mag357) maybe you should take that time to get on indeed.com? :ld:

Then maybe you could replace your shytbucket car, get your own place, and afford your own sterons. :francis:
Breh I was 160 at 16, can you read? I literally said I had 5 pounds on you???? And you didn’t go to basic, you’re a shytty civilian contractor false flagging as a real soldier like me:mjlol:you saw my physique pics and you know I don’t have man boobs now or back then, metabolism still god tier unlike yours, brb ate a whole ass pizza last week and didn’t bloat up, old head:umad::gucci:i am deadass a hair away from moving out and I’m not buying a new car until I graduate college:unimpressed:2018-2021 miatas ain’t cheap:unimpressed:. Bye nikka

mag357

Superstar
Daps

Put it like this...
I've never seen an old nikka whose lifted weights either make it pass his 60s without heart issues...back issues, high blood pressure, or joint issues

Because obviously as you get older you wont be lifting as frequently and as heavy.... All your shyt will start to sag.
That belly and them titties start being more prominent.

Only old katts I see that look good and are in great health well into their 80's are the individuals that had a good diet, and chose a calisthenics life.

I don't even have to work out every day... But it looks like I work out more than I do...

I'm here for the debate tho... This is a good one

Last edited:

Son Goku

Daps
Put it like this...
I've never seen an old nikka whose lifted weights either make it pass his 60s without heart issues...back issues, high blood pressure, or joint issues

Because obviously as you get older you want be lifting as frequently and as heavy.... All your shyt will start to sag.
That belly and them titties start being more prominent.

Only old katts I see that look good and are in great health well into their 80's are the individuals that had a good diet, and chose a calisthenics life.

I don't even have to work out every day... But it looks like I work out more than I do...

I'm here for the debate tho... This is a good one

That seems anecdotal to me. :russ:

Unless I see some peer-reviewed research showing how calis is better for your long-term health than lifting, it's whatever. :yeshrug:

I could also see if what you were talking about was the result of AAS abuse, but that's not inherently related to lifting vs. calis. :ld: