Cam and Jim haven't spoke since the Versuz, says Cam "took the whole bag"

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
This exact scenario - with someone making a reluctant offer, and then being pissed that it got accepted -happened in this season of 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' :deadmanny:

Cam is Rap Larry David at this point. :pachaha:

No wonder Jim is willing to let Jada make roadkill out of him in a solo Verzuz. Cam probably took the stock they give to the participants too :ohhh:

L $ C

Superstar
Daps
Y'all nikkas seriously don't see a pattern with this nikka Cam?

He don't want to see any of his little nikkas do better than him. I know it broke his heart when Ballin became a big record.

And you see how he try to play Mase even after all these years, tawmbout he taught him to rap and he wrote for him and all this other bullshyt.

These nikkas tiptoe around the nikka only because it's probably true that he got old phones in a safe with embarrassing information on these nikkas that was supposedly his family.

He been funny style
I think some of this take is accurate even tho I been defending cam....cam always did everythign fo them tho

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
on the flip side they went against him and sided with 50 which will always be one of the largest betrayals in hip hop history regardless of anything else

This.

All dem other sneak diss sus offbrand cap comments made for jim and juelz.
Is made by lil nontalent nikkaz.
who would ruin the person who aided their worthless lives.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Cam pushed the fukk out of dipset, interrupted his solo career to make sure the world knew who they were. Gave nikkas like JR Writer full solo joints to start albums and took them all over the world. Only for the core members to turn their back on him and side with his enemy. And 50 only became his enemy cuz Cam was defending Jim's Koch deal. Cam made hundreds of joints with Vado and pushed him harder than almost any artist we've ever seen. Only for Vado to act ungrateful and start ghosting Cam.

These nikkas weren't loyal to him, so why should he be loyal to them?

This.

Only nikkaz not seeing cam side some toys.

Art Barr

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I mean, ain't nobody checkin for Cam either so realistically he needs them just as much as they need him musically.

And quiet as kept I'd bet money that a Jim Jones project at this point would be better received than a Cam joint. :ehh:
Cam isn't thinking about music tho. Cam didn't need the Verzuz which is why Jim offered him his half to do it.

Jim still lives in a space where he relies on his music to keep him afloat.

Cam is long past music being his main priority. Cam not even in the mix like that. You don't really do many features or collabs, you don't see him hanging with rappers, constantly in the studio, doing shows etc...only person you see Cam with everyday is Suga Dugga. I can't remember the last time I saw a pic with Cam in the studio or anywhere with other rappers where it looks like music was about to be dropped.

Whereas for Jim, that's his main focus.

Juelz surviving off reality TV shyt.

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
Cam my nikka but more people checkin for Jim than Cam at this point. Jim been droppin dope projects and collabin wit everybody hot from mainstream to underground.

I don’t know, bro.

It's like Cole said last year, people got mad when Cam didn't have a verse on that intro on the album. I've never heard anyone care about Jim dropping a 16. I'm actually from Uptown, talk music all day offline, and never hear anyone say they're looking for a Jim project. But let Cam just talk on a track, and I hear mad people saying they want a new album. That's how I heard about the Flex freestyle. People outside still talking about Killa. Not even trying to be funny, but I never hear anyone saying they're waiting on a joint from Jim.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"The old Killa, anytime could resurface,
shout to Swizz, I'm still eating off the verzus, homey
I got more than the fighters and I ain't box
I got the upfront, back end, door money, and stock
So when Trilla when public, another mill out the box
maybe over your head, but I don't care about no props"

Exactly and the dummy at the top said Jim is better than Cam:laff:

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
Cam pushed the fukk out of dipset, interrupted his solo career to make sure the world knew who they were. Gave nikkas like JR Writer full solo joints to start albums and took them all over the world. Only for the core members to turn their back on him and side with his enemy. And 50 only became his enemy cuz Cam was defending Jim's Koch deal. Cam made hundreds of joints with Vado and pushed him harder than almost any artist we've ever seen. Only for Vado to act ungrateful and start ghosting Cam.

These nikkas weren't loyal to him, so why should he be loyal to them?

All this right here.

I never understood how people ignore the facts on this. Cam literally gave these dudes careers and they all tried to shyt on him.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Y'all nikkas seriously don't see a pattern with this nikka Cam?

He don't want to see any of his little nikkas do better than him. I know it broke his heart when Ballin became a big record.

And you see how he try to play Mase even after all these years, tawmbout he taught him to rap and he wrote for him and all this other bullshyt.

These nikkas tiptoe around the nikka only because it's probably true that he got old phones in a safe with embarrassing information on these nikkas that was supposedly his family.

He been funny style
FOH. As others have mentioned, he bent over backwards to put Dipset on and give every member shine. He basically gave them an alley oop to success and most of em dropped the ball. Not his fault. Now if anyone would be known for that bullshyt you talking, itd be Jim

Tim2520

Staying Alive
Daps
Reppin
Nyc
I’ve only listen to cams hot 97 freestyle once but the bar about being in the lobby I felt was a shot at Jim and upcoming lobby boys album with maino and fab