Cam'ron should be in top 10 rappers ever discussion

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe a top 50 contender to me. Would have to think about it, not a top 10 contender to me personally, though I like a bunch of Cam verses and songs.

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No classics.
Prodigy > Cam
Although Cam washed him on Losing Weight.
Can was a problem at first, he used to spit these long verses occasionally where he would just go off :wow:
Then he got lazy on Come Home With Me, then he morphed into this interesting character starting on DI I guess? To some it was the best shyt ever, to me it was a little corny and transparent. :yeshrug:
breh what does prodigy have to do with cam :dahell:

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
hell naw, faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar too inconsistent and while he had some potential, i get the feelin' cam'ron never really tried to be better than than what he was even at the peak of his career :francis:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps

You live in your moms basement and claim it as your own place and got exposed for being a pedo. You post on 25 different hip hop forms about multis. And probably don't even have a job or have had a job in the past 3 years. Shut up

Daps
You live in your moms basement and claim it as your own place and got exposed for being a pedo. You post on 25 different hip hop forms about multis. And probably don't even have a job or have had a job in the past 3 years. Shut up
Says the person going randomly starting arguments with people for no reason on a hiphop forum I did not mention multis once during this topic so GTFO you Eastern European hoe I had no drama with you till you asked for it.