Cam'ron Vs Joe Budden Brewing? *Beef officially squashed* Culture Vulture Dj Vlad loses again.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
these nikkas some hoes...beefin over some shyt thats old as fukk...

jimmy supposedly got a shawn carter stimulus package..at roc nation..

who gives a fukk about past shyt cam..be one of the only artist who might actually do somethin at rocnation...

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Do yall love Cam so much because of his style/swag or is it because of his bars/music? No shade, I'm just curious if it's that Harlem aura he was drenched in that was the main selling point for him and his crew. I see some of yall sayin he would cook Buddens, and I remember hearing radio personalities saying Dipset is an updated Wu-Tang Clan, etc... I don't see it, any of it, I don't see it so much that I think yall just playin, :lolbron:. Dips did have some dope producers selling them beats tho, I'll salute that.

as for me Cam my fav rapper after Pac died if Cam wants to he can burn u up idk if u ever really listen to cam but

the mac milly blast at ya yull really run to africa stupid sucka for love home plenty nelson mandela we all boned winnie

:umad:

who could fukk wit me no mammal but we tote handles at ya open to sandals and u look like joe camel

:umad:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Joey just said if he was jim jones back then he would have fought cam for copyrighting something that was going to part of his come up. I think the real reason this caught cams attention was joey wasnt siding with cam on the tshirt issue plus the copyright thing .Im for cam he got a crazy catalogue to me but no need to really threaten a man because he gave a very thorough observation of the picture cam was painting on his ig live.
/thread
Stans gettin in their feelings :stopitslime::hhh:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Yeah didn't he tell them to call it Ft. Knox or some shyt like that.

thats Buddens girl Cyn Santana and it's not a sneak diss. He just reposting a video they posted during the holidays where they was playing his song.

lol can u read between the lines Cam basically sayin nikka say u gon beat my ass ? ya girl singin my song she aint singin none of ya songs :umad: Cam coulda just said "my bad joe i jumped the gun" he didnt have to post that video breh Cam knew what he was doing

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
This bytch nikka Hoe Buddens :martin:
I don't like the way he always got nikkas name in his mouth
Is he a rapper or a social commentator?
nikka get cam's dikk out your mouth. Budden got a podcast and he was talkin bout the shyt among friends. No shade just said what he would do in Jim's position. Its no big deal, the bullshyt fakkit ass vlad incited is now over.

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Put it like this. U see a nikka get herbed by another nikka. U say out loud. "I woulda beat that nikka ass if that was me!..". The nikka who herbed the nikka hears u. U think that nikka ain't gonna press u?
Put it like this. You didn't see nothing happen and you're talking about an incident in the past and what you would have done if that was you to ANYONE else.

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Don't understand how posters can claim that rappers can't speak on current events and other rappers when that's what posters do here everyday :laff:

It's their profession... if you talk shyt about a nikka on your job you gotta be prepared to show how much better you are than or else you shouldn't be talking. So if a rapper talks about another rapper he better be prepared to trade bars