Cam'ron Vs Joe Budden Brewing? *Beef officially squashed* Culture Vulture Dj Vlad loses again.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:camby:

fukk all that.

Jay was the nikka that made it acceptable to duck nikkas that called you out by name on some

:hhh: "i'm above you"

type shyt in Hip Hop.

BIG did the same thing with Pac, but responded with subliminals. :whistle:

Suspicions

All Star
Daps
When and why Banks and Buddens get in2 it?
YouTube their names together you'll find some disses but game started beef with Joe while in the unit then when he left the beef continued and Joe was beefing with the unit and game separately
"think these dust heads can handle me? Na you know I go for mine. Even with a sober mind you'll be heavily over shined" good beef rap wise but they're more dope collaborating

ePiffany

All Star
Daps
YouTube their names together you'll find some disses but game started beef with Joe while in the unit then when he left the beef continued and Joe was beefing with the unit and game separately
"think these dust heads can handle me? Na you know I go for mine. Even with a sober mind you'll be heavily over shined" good beef rap wise but they're more dope collaborating

Oh yea I remember reading bout that in XXL back in the day then literally coppin a mixtape the same day with the new disses. The XXL article focused more on Budden V Game tho

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Cam is probably the worst person to battle with.

Hes your typical Harlem personality..you know the type..you're having a debate. Once you make a point he say some shyt like "why you mad" or something to make everyone laugh..so you look stupid pursuing it any further.

He also has the ability in beefs to get insanely condescending..talking to nas and jay like they were little kids :laff:
This is True as Hell.:mjlol:

Suspicions

All Star
Daps
Oh yea I remember reading bout that in XXL back in the day then literally coppin a mixtape the same day with the new disses. The XXL article focused more on Budden V Game tho
Yeah Joe got into it with game and that lead to eventually beefing with the unit but it never got outta hand just a few shots here and there