Can we all admit that both black men and women have work to do on themselves?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Not really, I mean I could very well see if there was sudden trend of black people not dating each other or be sociable with one another then I would find some validity in these propositions.

But I don't.
There are multiple threads here made about the problems of black men and black women.

Stop trying to insult peoples intelligence.

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
This will probably be one of those threads that dudes either play dumb about obvious things we all know we need to fix or say "b-b-but what about other races".

My advice to OP, do what you can for yourself and your family. Unfortunately, not everyone can be saved. The first step in fixing a problem is actually admitting that you have a problem. A lot of us can't get past that first step without getting mad.

|r|e|a|d|

Hail!!
Daps
Reppin
PJ's to the Burbs
Can I just put that out there? Yeah one side does this and the other side does that. But we're both flawed and we both need to clean our shyt up before we do anything else. Agree?

Add on:: this is to say we need to cut each other some slack and not take offense to constructive dialogue and stop pointing fingers.

@miranda

I feel that the root of all this divisiveness in our community stems from an inability to confront individual issues and a propensity to immediately shift blame to the other side. This MvW shyt is killing us all while cacs lol to the bank ... then again maybe that is the point