Can You Date A Woman With More Game Than You?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I don't think I can date a woman with considerably more game then me. Shoot. She'll have me fukked up. I'd be simping without knowing it, doing everything she wants and thinking it was my idea, having me all sprung and shyt.

No bueno.

Got me thinking cause when I was straight outta high school, there was this one chick at my job plotting. If I didn't leave that job a little after, who knows what kinda mess I'd be in :sadcam:

Interesting thing is I've had a lot of older women try and get at me since my teens and I can't really remember any of them really putting game on a nikka. They still expected me to the be aggressor and shyt.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I don't have game so this probably gonna be a reality for me :sadcam:

I ain't no simp tho :hubie:

:sadcam:
Sex game so good she got you sprung talking about you love her and wanna get married :to:

And that's just the sex part, I ain't even got to the others :sadbron:

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
I just don't see any women my age or younger having more game than me :yeshrug: Could I date an older woman with more game than me? Why not? I could pick up some game from her. You just gotta know when she's using her head on you :sadcam: And you would have to have to know how to deal with your insecurities to maintain a healthy relationship. Sounds challenging but I'd welcome it.

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ah, the Jacqueline Broyer types. I love 'em :noah:I hate 'em:wow:

Had that nygga curling his toes and calling his mama. Then she left $200 and bounced like he was a hoe :russ: