Can you older brehs gives us gems for adulthood & beyond?

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cmon now breh :comeon:

You cannot predict what any will woman do, their feelings change CONSTANTLY. Just cause you making her cum don't mean she ain't gonna do no crazy shyt or be looking for an upgrade if one comes along.
I agree that's why I stopped believing in marriage after I got enough experience with women. You can do everything right and they can still switch on your ass :russ:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
- from 20 to 30 put yourself first.
- stay away from women who ask you for money
- get your passport
- you should only have 1 credit card in your 20s, use that to get your credit score as high as you can
- if you living at home and not paying rent, SAVE SAVE SAVE. by the time you hit 30 you should have anywhere between 50k-100k saved up. It's doable believe me. I don't care if you working retail from 20 to 30, save your money, financial independence is a key to success out here.
- stop nutting up in these women raw.
- get your degree but learn these programs out here.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I agree that's why I stopped believing in marriage after I got enough experience with women. You can do everything right and they can still switch on your ass :russ:
Yep, and the only thing you can do is hope to see the signs early enough to bail before you get in too deep.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
With you on this. And I'm only 27 and it's already caused mass damage but I can't help it. This is how I'm made.
It's not your fault. Habitual line steppers should not be tolerated.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Prioritize.

You can buy anything in life beside time so make sure you invest yours only in what is worthwhile because a fool and his attention soon split as everything and anything is vying for a piece of your mind so be selective.

El negrito de tejas

Fukk the govt I got my own Deficit
Daps
Reppin
The country of myself
As a young breh in his early 20s trying to get his shyt together. Besides pursuiting a career and getting in shape. What other things should us young men begin and learn as well?

Take care of your body it's your Temple once you hit your late 20s you don't recover as fast as you used to.

The people you are friends with now will probably be gone when you're entering your 30s. Its just facts and there is nothing you can do about it.

Chase the bag but make sure you're happy. No use in going to a job you hate it will take a toll on you that's for sure.

Look to develop a skill or hobby that you can make money with. As you can see automation is ramping up. Owning your own business will eventually be the key to the middle class or financial wealth in the future.

Travel as much as you can with or without your friends. I started traveling internationally at 25 & it had the biggest impact on my life.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
drinking in your 20s=/=drinking in your thirties

your body will take a lot longer to recover, it's no longer fun, and the time feeling like shyt far outweighs any fun you think you may be having

your metabolism will not stay the same. If you were slim/athletic all through your twenties, there's a good chance that by the time you hit your mid 30s your metabolism will drastically slow down and those 6 pieces of pizza you ate will be apparent at your gut where your six pack used to be

Things you were super passionate about you may have wanting passion for, due to external or internal forces. Sometimes both

You're not gonna be able to fukk 4,5 times in one night like it's nothing anymore :francis:
At an older age the goal is to get the girl off, bust a nut yourself, have a sandwich and then go to sleep

staying up late nights has a more detrimental effect on you mentally and physically as you get older

The bolded isn't true at all if you stay in the gym and take good care of yourself and depending on your genetics.

My metabolism is actually faster these days.

I'm in better shape at 32 than I was at 22.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All ways go with your gut instinct, if something feels funny walk away from the situation.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The bolded isn't true at all if you stay in the gym and take good care of yourself and depending on your genetics.

My metabolism is actually faster these days.

I'm in better shape at 32 than I was at 22.
True, I’m 36 and in the best shape of my life, mostly due to military training.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
True, I’m 36 and in the best shape of my life, mostly due to military training.

I legit struggle to gain weight. My metabolism is absurdly fast. I got up to 145 with 9 percent body fast last year and these days I'm around 135. I woke up 129 pounds on Saturday just because it's such a struggle to keep weight on. If I miss the gym I will legit lose weight just because I'm eating less. If I go couple of hours without eating I can legit lose my gains for the past few .

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
All ways go with your gut instinct, if something feels funny walk away from the situation.
It's insane how accurate intuition is. It's almost scary if you really think about it. It's crazy enough how many events we could not imagine and how mysterious life is itself. That one thing, it pops up in your inner monologue and it's correct.