CANELO JUST FAILED A DRUG TEST... :-/

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right and also seeing how Wilder still fought Ortiz after Ortiz popped "dirty". Personally, I think to a man, he wants the Canelo fight more than anything.
U give him the choice he’s fighting for sure, cause father time isn’t on his side

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
bruh, don't speak on my wife like that, real talk.
Trust these hoes breh.......Trust these hoes with their friends breh......Finance a vacation and not go to chill with your brehs, breh......

Bruh Im the type of nikka to drive to Orlando May 5th, chill with the threats and sleep well friend:shaq:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Dude had a 150 ppv before canelo on his own

He needs canelo
How is Canelo ppv numbers, when he not facing Chavez, Cotto, Mayweather

Goldie will have you believe that he's seeling a million ppvs per ppv fight, nah Canelo is good for 500k, he needs a opponent with a name to cross that 800 threshold.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Trust these hoes breh.......Trust these hoes with their friends breh......Finance a vacation and not go to chill with your brehs, breh......

Bruh Im the type of nikka to drive to Orlando May 5th, chill with the threats and sleep well friend:shaq:

yea yea yea, don't speak on my wife like that and also, keep this thread boxing

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
yea yea yea, don't speak on my wife like that and also, keep this thread boxing
You made this thread about your wife.....As of now its no fight:youngsabo:

Dont tell me what to do lil nikka:birdman:...........Mods was threatening my kids yet Im supposed to give a fukk about your feelings....Fukk outta here

giphy.gif

Matter of fact......:umad:

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ggg must be so conflicted. On one hand canelo is a cheater but on the other hand he’s his biggest payday. To top it off if this fight happens in two years ggg will be too old to compete. If anything canelo doesn’t really lose much in a 1-2 year suspension
exactly why this suspension is going through, just another way to run down the clock and wait out until ggg gets older. canelo is a clown and the biggest diva in boxing history.