patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
No he felt ggg lost
It's amazing to me how ppl think GGG lost his last 2 fights...thankfully myself and a few others bring high level clarity to situations related to GGG and his elite boxing abilities:smugfavre:

#GGGoodBoys

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
So u believe it was a draw on your score card?
No he felt ggg lost
It's amazing to me how ppl think GGG lost his last 2 fights...thankfully myself and a few others bring high level clarity to situations related to GGG and his elite boxing abilities:smugfavre:

#GGGoodBoys

Not about what you or I think. No amount of clarity changes the fact that ggg did not win his last fight. Lets not be in denial and attempt to revise history

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It may not be a steroid, but its been banned since the early 2000's...also it is a performance enhancing drug as it allows you to breathe more efficiently. It's "steroid-like", in its behavior (reduces lung tension, not inflammation). Either way, he's cheating, since increasing your stamina is by any means of medication is considered cheating by the commission.

As for the whole "it was the meat I ate" excuse...bruh, you're worth 25 million and you're getting meat from mexico? :stopitslime:
hes not looking at mexico in the same way you are looking at it
hes been eating there his whole life, im surprised it aint happend sooner

if clen ain't a steriod then i'm gonna need to find some my self:yeshrug:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
He already fought him roided to the gills and won, why not again?:manny:
My post was merged from another thread and I didn't know this one existed. Nonetheless, while his last was a draw I think that he will win if the rematch happens.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys

Not really a valid excuse. Just eat somewhere else. When you're rich enough to take you and your camp anywhere, you go to Cali and get you some valid meat.

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps

Clenbuterol isn't an "steroid" but the benefits are an increase in stamina during training and helps a lot with weight cutting, and what's been Canelo's issue for the latter part of his career (Cutting weight / stamina issues). By definition, it IS a performance enhancer which most times people try to parallel with "building a lot of muscles". If Clenbuterol wasn't an issue at all it wouldn't be in WADA / VADA's list of banned substances.