CANELO JUST FAILED A DRUG TEST... :-/

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Very common, I recall my brother leading the Manny on Steroids brigade, post barrera 1 back in the day on Maxboxing n such:manny:

FOH

No one was saying that shyt until Floyd threw it out there as a reason why he wouldn't fight Manny at the time
IF it was so "very common" surely it's documented somewhere where ppl were saying it before the Floyd fight buzz started

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
FOH

No one was saying that shyt until Floyd threw it out there as a reason why he wouldn't fight Manny at the time
IF it was so "very common" surely it's documented somewhere where ppl were saying it before the Floyd fight buzz started

Huh ? I remember plenty of gyms I went to and that was the topic. Plenty of boxers used to hint at it. Even B Hop and Max said it's very unusual for fighters to move up and become more muscled and more powerful while keeping their speed. Plenty of people were hinting at it.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
FOH

True shyt.

nikkas forget that Pac was damn near a malnourished teen/young adult when he first started boxing. Once them checks started getting bigger and he started eating better, he was eventually gonna grow and get bigger. Pac ain't the first guy to move up and still KO the right opponents and he won't be the last.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Is there a thread on Canelo testing positive for clenbuterol, GGG claiming that both he and de la Hoya are cheaters and that he still wants to fight him despite doping up?

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
It may not be a steroid, but its been banned since the early 2000's...also it is a performance enhancing drug as it allows you to breathe more efficiently. It's "steroid-like", in its behavior (reduces lung tension, not inflammation). Either way, he's cheating, since increasing your stamina is by any means of medication is considered cheating by the commission.

As for the whole "it was the meat I ate" excuse...bruh, you're worth 25 million and you're getting meat from mexico? :stopitslime:

Last edited:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Is there a thread on Canelo testing positive for clenbuterol, GGG claiming that both he and de la Hoya are cheaters and that he still wants to fight him despite doping up?
He already fought him roided to the gills and won, why not again?:manny: