CANELO JUST FAILED A DRUG TEST... :-/

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
My bday is may 4TH!!!

Had plans to send my wife and her friends to Orlando and have the house to myself and kids and have my nikkaz over that weekend for the fight :sadcam:

I was gonna head to LA and watch it with my boys out there.:francis:

i was going to catch it in the movie theater at patriots place..after i watch avengers infinity war for like the 3rd time :mjgrin:

Hopefully it still happens.

I imagine leading up to the hearing will be so much hype and if the fight is good to go the controversy will be huge, the fight will become a monster.

Imagine the press conference before the fight :wow:

I hope the commission believes that bulshyt receipt story.

Edit: nevermind this shyt getting canceled.

ndthentherewasx

El Capitan
Daps
Reppin
Tejas, Texas Sur
Hopefully it still happens.

I imagine leading up to the hearing will be so much hype and if the fight is good to go the controversy will be huge, the fight will become a monster.

Imagine the press conference before the fight :wow:

I hope the commission believes that bulshyt receipt story.

Edit: nevermind this shyt getting canceled.

No! :damn:

:mjcry:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You think they'll eventually fight?

Does anyone think the fight will happen? January, March 2019

Gat damn this shyt man :hhh:
Ggg must be so conflicted. On one hand canelo is a cheater but on the other hand he’s his biggest payday. To top it off if this fight happens in two years ggg will be too old to compete. If anything canelo doesn’t really lose much in a 1-2 year suspension

Last edited:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
My bday is may 4TH!!!

Had plans to send my wife and her friends to Orlando and have the house to myself and kids and have my nikkaz over that weekend for the fight :sadcam:
Send your wife and her friends to get dikk down in orlando, to chill at home with the brehs and watch no damn fight:hhh:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Ggg must be so conflicted. On one hand canelo is a cheater but on the other hand he’s his biggest payday. To top it off if this fight happens in two years ggg will be too to compete. If anything canelo doesn’t really lose much in a 1-2 year suspension
How much is GGG making here..... and you dont think he can make 5 mil being the A side of his own ppv:stopitslime:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
he beat canelo,lost to jacobs imo
Canelo won 4 rounds, Jacobs won 5 rounds got drop and galloped around the ring like a big bytch.......Both losers though........

Jacobs dont even believe you, if Jacobs was a real nikka he wouldve forced a rematch, and he would be the main one trying to insert himself to May 5 as Canelo looks like he's out.......He aint fooling me though....

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Ggg must be so conflicted. On one hand canelo is a cheater but on the other hand he’s his biggest payday. To top it off if this fight happens in two years ggg will be too old to compete. If anything canelo doesn’t really lose much in a 1-2 year suspension

Right and also seeing how Wilder still fought Ortiz after Ortiz popped "dirty". Personally, I think to a man, he wants the Canelo fight more than anything.