Captain Marvel (Official Thread) March 8th 2019: 7th Marvel Film To Cross 1B$

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
They dont even watch their own shyt theyre stanning for.
Im done.

Have fun.

Exactly talking about “haha you a stan, cuz you only watch/support one thing, I’m neutral cuz I watch everything and not bias” but come to find out they actually don’t watch all the shyt..... TV shows included. :mjgrin:

By certain standards, I’m more neutral than all these Clark Kent’s. This weeks Flash and Arrow:wow: and can’t wait to see the next ep of Doom Patrol:blessed:

After AM, no one can judge or really tell no one nothing. Niccas acted a fool there, you can’t do that then now be like “chill” :whoa:

The standard was set then and this is where we gonna be at:heh:

Martha

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime:

Is Captain Marvel a ten year old character?

No.

Let me put this in capital letters so you can read it better.

WONDER WOMAN WAS INVENTED FOR THIS REASON! HER HISTORY ALLOWS FOR FEMINISM ANGLES TO BE SEEN WITHOUT TRYING. CAPTAIN MARVEL WASN’T.

So yeah. My point stands. The net trolls running off the back of winning the Ghostbusters argument got the bloggers with into the same argument. I’m not saying it was some complicated incel attack. They just used the same attack method of dismissing the female hero and they bit.

None of what you said disputes what i placed out there for you. Plus this got nothing to do with WW. You keep giving internet nobodies too much props for something they have no control over.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
These cac males on YouTube and all of social media are going to have me lowkey rooting for CM. The fact that they can't criticize this film without also dragging down Black Panther is hilarious. It's funny how they loved BP until it was the first comic book movie to be Oscar nominated, then it became overrated by a lot of those same people. :mjpls:
That's pretty much the only reason I want this to do huge box office numbers. I want to see the meltdown of these cac nerds.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Question for the comic nerds who know more about this shyt.

Did anyone care about this character before this movie was announced?

This actually is great question to ask in here for any and everyone:salute:

I not only didn’t care about this character before the movie was announced.

But I didn’t care about the Guardians, AntMan, Aquaman (hell he was a fukking joke till last year.... Family Guy and Robot Chicken made sure for that), Legion, Arrow, Titans, Doom Patrol, Jessica Jones and a shyt load of other characters..... until I actually got to walk down the road of being introduced and seeing who they are (aka marketing) and then finally watching the actual products.

If I had to even go back say 15 years ago or so, the only characters I really cared for was Superman, Batman, Hulk, Spider-Man, Punisher, F4, Flash, GLantern, Ghost Rider and Cyclops.

And that’s mainly the hero’s, my favorite overall character I care the most for is Dr. Doom.

Martha

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
if the cat thing is true... it makes that line In winter soldier stupid... and why would he call her .. if you're the reason I lost an eye after I trusted you.. I aint calling you... but I guess Fury sees the bigger picture and its not personal

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
This actually is great question to ask in here for any and everyone:salute:

I not only didn’t care about this character before the movie was announced.

But I didn’t care about the Guardians, AntMan, Aquaman (hell he was a fukking joke till last year.... Family Guy and Robot Chicken made sure for that), Legion, Arrow, Titans, Doom Patrol, Jessica Jones and a shyt load of other characters..... until I actually got to walk down the road of being introduced and seeing who they are (aka marketing) and then finally watching the actual products.

If I had to even go back say 15 years ago or so, the only characters I really cared for was Superman, Batman, Hulk, Spider-Man, Punisher, F4, Flash, GLantern, Ghost Rider and Cyclops.

And that’s mainly the hero’s, my favorite overall character I care the most for is Dr. Doom.

Martha
If i'm being i wasn't a real big fan of Luke Cage until his tv show. I always liked black panther from the tv shows and comics though.
But that said i was always aware of all these character i knew who captain marvel was for a long time. She was the one who had her powers taken by rogue. :manny:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
She means Captain Marvel has the potential to be an extraordinary character but the movie itself is average.

I'm pretty much expecting the same type of movie that Cap 1, Thor 1 were, decent intro but probably going to be the more average property around the character.

Those characters had to blossom, she's going to have to as well. And unlike BP, she's not getting introduced by a cameo to kinda give you the general idea of how she looks on screen, they're spending a whole movie to do that, it kinda feels like a reset button which on how they had to introduce the OG's, which is the point I suppose, though it feels like it's stopping the momentum.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
What ya'll think about this?

Dude is a lil thristy about the whole situation (has a bunch of videos about this movie), but, I respect his views.

I don't like that dude. He's on the libertarian wave hardcore. I watched ONE of his videos and now all his videos show up on my YouTube feed even though I'm not subscribed to him and disliked the video I watched.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
If i'm being i wasn't a real big fan of Luke Cage until his tv show. I always liked black panther from the tv shows and comics though.
But that said i was always aware of all these character i knew who captain marvel was for a long time. She was the one who had her powers taken by rogue. :manny:

Same.... I knew “of him” and did work with him in one of them old “Marvel Alliance” games on prior gen Xbox. But after the show I became a much bigger fan.

I didn’t even know (or maybe I forgot) there was multiple Antmans till the movie as Pym was the main one I always paid attention to.

Martha

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
You gotta let them vent and whine about it, breh:pachaha:

Let em keep talking bout this movie they “don’t give a shyt about” :banderas:
Do you have that same sentiment when it comes to D.C. movies. Bc I remember countless Marvel stans spamming the M.O.S, B.V.S, J.L, and Suicide squad threads with reckless abandonment :mjlit:

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
They really pushin captain marvel in these commercials

They must not have the ticket presale numbers they looking for.

I never seen a marvel movie pushed this much.
Thursday friday and saturday evening at my theater sold out a month ago. Stans are locked in, I don't know about the general public