Captain Marvel (Official Thread) March 8th 2019: 7th Marvel Film To Cross 1B$

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Seems like this is a bit of a rushed movie. They wanna get their female superhero on track of course but does the movie look good to y'all? Seriously.

I was no fan of WW but I could see why some people were hyped for it. Seems like most people in this thread are only interested because it will have something to do with endgame?

This movie does seem out of place tho regardless of the feminsist talk. Hopefully for everyone spending their hard earned money it's worth it.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Thursday friday and saturday evening at my theater sold out a month ago. Stans are locked in, I don't know about the general public

Big key is the 2nd weekend since CBMs are usually front loaded. US is coming out next week so we'll see, I believe that movie premieres tonight at SXSW

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Seems like this is a bit of a rushed movie. They wanna get their female superhero on track of course but does the movie look good to y'all? Seriously.

I was no fan of WW but I could see why some people were hyped for it. Seems like most people in this thread are only interested because it will have something to do with endgame?

This movie does seem out of place tho regardless of the feminsist talk. Hopefully for everyone spending their hard earned money it's worth it.
I don't think it looks good. But I feel compelled to check it out because I'm hyped for Endgame

I imagine that's the reason why they put this movie so close to Endgame. Because nobody would give a fukk about it otherwise

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Do you have that same sentiment when it comes to D.C. movies. Bc I remember countless Marvel stans spamming the M.O.S, B.V.S, J.L, and Suicide squad threads with reckless abandonment :mjlit:

And the DC stans did the same thing (actually worst) in the Gaurdians (dont forget about them calling it Guardians of the Garbage), Antman, Thor and etc threads with ruthless aggression:bryan:.

Not even the Netflix shows were safe from from it (IronFist):mjlol:

It’s a vicious cycle and they had a chance to set a new example and reset things last December and in the words of one of DCs current best characters “They have failed this forum”:russ:

It’s too late now:pachaha:

Martha

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Question for the comic nerds who know more about this shyt.

Did anyone care about this character before this movie was announced?
No

Ms.Marvel (Kamala Khan) pretty much eclipsed this chick in a matter of a year in popularity and as just a solid dope ass character.
:francis:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Question for the comic nerds who know more about this shyt.

Did anyone care about this character before this movie was announced?
Nope. Never cared for Carol Danvers(Captain Marvel) and still don't care about her and I've been a comic head for nearly 30 years. She was always the lady who Rogue, a superior character IMO, got the bulk of her powers from. I'm just waiting for Rogue to put this chick in a coma when the X-Men films get rebooted by Disney in a few years. :yeshrug:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I don't think it looks good. But I feel compelled to check it out because I'm hyped for Endgame

I imagine that's the reason why they put this movie so close to Endgame. Because nobody would give a fukk about it otherwise
I guess that's my point. I mean how much better can this movie make Endgame?