Captain Marvel (Official Thread) March 8th 2019: 7th Marvel Film To Cross 1B$

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Wow. so the film is around average to garbage.. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW who would've thought it

they spent sooooooooooo much time harping on how this is a feminist film instead of showing us a great film and now it shows why.. :mjlol:

and those fat ass cracca feminist women blaming men and even though evidence shows MANY women saying otherwise they're continuing their narrative..

who would've thought it... 10 years in the making of a meagre universe solely surviving on a connecting plot to keep you coming back, and all it took was ONE female lead film to break it all apart..

Sensational ..

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Why dont you be spending this much time in the Black Lightning thread??
You too Austin.
@Still FloW

Im in the titans thread, not a fan of Black lightning.. only DCTV show im watching right now is Titans, Gotham and DOOM Patrol :yeshrug:

i dont watch any marvel tv show, they all look trash.. actually i lie, i wanna watch Daredevil but i dont have time, work is tiring and i gotta catch up on new music, new comics, new movies, gym etc.. things get pushed back :to:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
These “examples” still keep coming:lolbron:

giphy.gif

Taking these notes for what to do in April:troll:

Martha

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
None of what you said disputes what i placed out there for you. Plus this got nothing to do with WW. You keep giving internet nobodies too much props for something they have no control over.
Well if none of what I said disputes what you said and vice versus then I guess we aren’t talking about the same thing and don’t need to continue.

Hope you enjoy the movie whenever you get around to seeing it.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Im in the titans thread, not a fan of Black lightning.. only DCTV show im watching right now is Titans, Gotham and DOOM Patrol :yeshrug:

i dont watch any marvel tv show, they all look trash.. actually i lie, i wanna watch Daredevil but i dont have time, work is tiring and i gotta catch up on new music, new comics, new movies, gym etc.. things get pushed back :to:
See how we can all be cool about this shyt!
Do you know how many of my homeboys LOVE them some Batman?!?!?

Dont even be knowing comic book shyt!
They just think Bats is some nikka in New York whoopin criminal ass!
:deadmanny:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Question for the comic nerds who know more about this shyt.

Did anyone care about this character before this movie was announced?

No one cared about her like that before this movie. which is funny since they've been push her since the early-mid 2000s :yeshrug:

People care about Kamala tho

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
And the reviews keep coming... Man they are showing how bland and boring this film is...:mjgrin:

THat's bullshyt :mjpls:

All of the reviews I normally use when it comes to comic book movies were entertained. Was it a instant classic? No but it was this characters first solo flick.

And it has a 85 on RT so far.

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
According to Fandango’s survey of over 1,000 “Captain Marvel” moviegoers:

• 98% are looking forward to seeing how “Captain Marvel” connects to the ongoing “Avengers” storyline
  • 92% are looking forward to the movie’s ‘90s setting.
  • 81% are excited about seeing “Captain Marvel” because they hope it will provide more answers to “Infinity War” before seeing “Endgame.”
  • 75% are looking forward to seeing the “de-aging” process used on Samuel L. Jackson to portray a younger Nick Fury and on Clark Gregg as rookie Agent Coulson.
Nobody gives a fukk about Carol :dead:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Every body will be shocked to find out it doesn't connect .. this is the 90s ... endgame is 2018... theres no connection other than showing the person and what they can do..

OH and the mid credit scene.. (similar to how ant man didn't connect until the credits)