Captain Marvel (Official Thread) March 8th 2019: 7th Marvel Film To Cross 1B$

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
larson01.jpg

https://pagesix.com/2018/01/25/first-look-at-brie-larson-as-captain-marvel/
Marvel need to work on making they female superhero suit more memorable. Females like to look sexy, attractive and badass not cluttered.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I feel like it's become a tradition with Marvel that the first pics of the actors in their suits make people go :francis: but when you see it in the flick it's :ehh:

Black Panther being the exception, cause of the excellence and all :blessed:
Even BP, when I saw shots of the stuntman on set of Civil War I wasn't feeling the suit. Movie magic is real.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Marvel need to work on making they female superhero suit more memorable. Females like to look sexy, attractive and badass not cluttered.
you and I might wanna see actresses in sexy clothes, but that seems pretty tonedeaf to the current political climate, no? if she was wearing something sexy, the internet would go insane

not saying i agree with it. i kinda wish everyone would just shut the fukk up, but they're obviously not gonna sexualize these characters. if they show off Paul Rudd's abs in Antman and the Wasp, no one is gonna make a peep. they're gonna say "damn, Paul Rudd got ripped!" if they show Evangeline Lilly in a sports bra and panties, that's it. Marvel and Disney would be dragged through the muck, and they'd have to digitally add clothes to the Bluray release.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
you and I might wanna see actresses in sexy clothes, but that seems pretty tonedeaf to the current political climate, no? if she was wearing something sexy, the internet would go insane

not saying i agree with it. i kinda wish everyone would just shut the fukk up, but they're obviously not gonna sexualize these characters. if they show off Paul Rudd's abs in Antman and the Wasp, no one is gonna make a peep. they're gonna say "damn, Paul Rudd got ripped!" if they show Evangeline Lilly in a sports bra and panties, that's it. Marvel and Disney would be dragged through the muck, and they'd have to digitally add clothes to the Bluray release.
Yeah JL got flack for gratuitous WW ass shots. I appreciated it. :yeshrug:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I'm gonna laugh if avengers get their shyt rocked in infinity war and then they have captain marvel be the one to turn the tides against Thanos in avengers 4 :lolbron:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I'm gonna laugh if avengers get their shyt rocked in infinity war and then they have captain marvel be the one to turn the tides against Thanos in avengers 4 :lolbron:
they got their work cut out for them. on the surface, i don't buy Brie friggin Larsen being the strongest hero in the MCU. I have faith, but the scenerio you just laid out made me cringe a little. but ya know, yassss queen and what not. go women! i'm not a virgin female hater. feel like i have to clarify that

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
they got their work cut out for them. on the surface, i don't buy Brie friggin Larsen being the strongest hero in the MCU. I have faith, but the scenerio you just laid out made me cringe a little. but ya know, yassss queen and what not. go women! i'm not a virgin female hater. feel like i have to clarify that
Well the stage is certainly set up for it to happen.

Feige has gone on record stating captain marvel will be the strongest character in the universe that they've had on film. Does that mean stronger than Thanos?

And the flack that they've gotten for taking this long to have a female hero + the success of wonder woman means they will want her to make a huge impact.

So,I would not at all be taken aback if captain Mary sue is the key to beating thanos.:hubie:

Being pushed to the moon even when people don't want it is pretty much a staple of her role in marvel for a while now. :hubie:

But who knows. :yeshrug: not saying any of that will happen,just that it wouldn't be a shock if it does happen.