Captain Marvel (Official Thread) March 8th 2019: 7th Marvel Film To Cross 1B$

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Well the stage is certainly set up for it to happen.

Feige has gone on record stating captain marvel will be the strongest character in the universe that they've had on film. Does that mean stronger than Thanos?

And the flack that they've gotten for taking this long to have a female hero + the success of wonder woman means they will want her to make a huge impact.

So,I would not at all be taken aback if captain Mary sue is the key to beating thanos.:hubie:

Being pushed to the moon even when people don't want it is pretty much a staple of her role in marvel for a while now. :hubie:

But who knows. :yeshrug: not saying any of that will happen,just that it wouldn't be a shock if it does happen.

Just so we are careful with our words. We are saying she is the strongest in the MCU that has been on screen so far? or are they proclaiming her officially the strongest in the MCU?

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Just so we are careful with our words. We are saying she is the strongest in the MCU that has been on screen so far? or are they proclaiming her officially the strongest in the MCU?
Here is his exact quote

"With Captain Marvel, she is as powerful a character as we’ve ever put in a movie. Her powers are off the charts, and when she’s introduced, she will be by far the strongest character we’ve ever had."

Now it can be taken as just hero's for sure. For context he was taking about hero's in general when making that quote I believe but he didnt use the word hero when saying she is the strongest,so that can easily be taken as more than just heros. Hence why I asked does that mean stronger than Thanos and didn't make the statement she is.

So he's for sure saying stronger than hulk,Thor etc at the very least.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Where has cap marvel been in mcu if she's the second hero(chronologically) to appear.

I think they're retconning her in as being from the 80s or somesuch.

I honestly kinda feel that Marvel is testing out retconning this Voyager chick into Avengers to see if fans rebel/how much we talk about, or if we're jaded and apathetic at this point.

Sort of how introduced Movie Thanos (current one) and Ego's deadbeat dad schtick to fans in that last Infinity Crossover.

I'm gonna laugh if avengers get their shyt rocked in infinity war and then they have captain marvel be the one to turn the tides against Thanos in avengers 4 :lolbron:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Ehhhhhhh I actually don't think this will do huge numbers. Probably Dr. Strange numbers

Those were good numbers! I mean we had some blockbuster films last year cats would say is a success that didn’t do Dr. Strange numbers.

Martha

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
you and I might wanna see actresses in sexy clothes, but that seems pretty tonedeaf to the current political climate, no? if she was wearing something sexy, the internet would go insane

not saying i agree with it. i kinda wish everyone would just shut the fukk up, but they're obviously not gonna sexualize these characters. if they show off Paul Rudd's abs in Antman and the Wasp, no one is gonna make a peep. they're gonna say "damn, Paul Rudd got ripped!" if they show Evangeline Lilly in a sports bra and panties, that's it. Marvel and Disney would be dragged through the muck, and they'd have to digitally add clothes to the Bluray release.
Im not really sure about that. People love WW and Harley Quinn outfit. Nobody say anything about Mystique naked body. X-men 1st class or xmen apocalypse outfit . GOTG to Thor Ragnork (hela) etc

The small shyt talking community who hate everything might say something but nobody really cares about they opinion. Look at the cosplay or just look at the amount of female dress up as Harley Quinn for Halloween....its crazy the movie is trasssssh.

The current political climate is not going or should stop women from dressing up curvy, sexy, strong and feminine. Majority of the Xmen female fans want badass storm not no leather dressing 1st xmen CW looking costume. Even with Lilly i thought her 1st costume in Antman with the brighter color look more appealing to her now outfit in Antman 2

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
kree warriors have green in their unis, cap marvel is a kree/human hybrid so the costume ain't really off persay. also its her first suit not the final one we say concept art on, think iron man mark 1 vs mark 3 in his first film. it do look baggy tho, but post shld fix it plus most of the military heroes have the same suit astethics.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
mumlk5h6fgc01.png

front view