Cardio for a breh with bad knees

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i live in a walkable city so i'm walking anyway
i aint' a fat breh so how much walking do you suggest

If you are at the gym then get on the treadmill for an hour. I have a bad right knee so I can not run very far anymore, but I walk on the treadmill for an hour at about 4 miles per hour on 3 days a week. I sometimes walk on an incline. But I sweat just as much from walking as I did when I used to run.

Hiking outdoors is also very good for a bad knee.

Get a fitbit and it will track the number of steps you take in a day.

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
Biking seems to fukk up my knees more than anything because my bad knees seems to be linked with my ankles.

I just fight through the uncomfort for the most part and make sure to ice/stretch thoroughly. That seems to stop the pain

Swimming is the only sure bet but I hate swimming

I like riding a bike as a transportation but for exercise I don't like especially because of the hard ass seats:dame:

Why you hate swiming tho? I wanna learn how to swim people tell me that it's the best to work out the whole body

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
This nikka wanna kill me

Squats done CORRECTLY, will take the majority of the weight off of your knees and place it in your thighs, glutes, and lower back- the target areas- and it ends up actually making it one of the best strengthening exercises FOR your knees.

I was joking about going ‘heavy’ with it though. Hell I have normal knees and I don’t even squat heavily anymore.

• Dap

truth2you

All Star
Daps
Yeah I had a girl like that too she told me it was because of the chemicals they use to clean the pools
:gucci::mjlol:

It's because swimming burns a lot of glycogen which is basically sugar for your muscles. When you do a lot of cardio, you better eat a lot of carbs because if not you are gonna end up losing muscle. That is one of the things I like about cardio, you can eat tons of food without gaining weight. The negative is you BETTER eat a lot or you are gonna be skinny

@Dip Get you a rebounder, and thank me later, you will see what I mean when you use one. Get a "cellerciser" because if you spend all that money, you want one to last. I bought a cheaper one,and the springs kept breaking. Just spray some lubricant on the springs, and the cellerciser will last forever.

The Cellerciser®... Not a Typical Rebounder & Mini Trampoline | Cellercise

• Dap

Crashwd5

Pro
Daps
Power walk on a treadmill for ~2 miles on an incline. 3-4x a week

Or bike, hike, swim

Try to mix it up tho. That treadmill shyt gets old after a while

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Fixing ya lateral band so u can whatever u like......

I did it....I can play ball again .