Celebrities who never achieved the success their good looks should have granted them

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
4085b53c9764ca5d5755d502092a6d39.jpg

Sonny Bonds

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This should be in the film room.

MV5BMTgxNTI3MjcyNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTYwMjAyMg@@._V1_UY317_CR12,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

John Carter killed Riggins.
No. This man had so many chances. John Carter. True Detective Season 2. Wolverine Origins. Battleship.

Hollywood tried so hard to make him a star, but it wasn't happening. I liked him in Friday Night Lights and that weird Oliver Stone movie.

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Kirsten Kruek is the only one from the OP I agree with. She should have several major action films under her belt by now. But I only say that because her breakout role was in Smallville, not because of her looks. As an obviously Hapa girl who was featured in a comic-oriented show, she ticked so many boxes for white nerds from 2001 on, they would've supported just about anything she was in had she been cast in anything of substance.

But I wouldn't compare her or any of these women to Emma Watson because Emma had a unique opportunity to be featured as a major character in a huge film series AS A CHILD. She appealed to older male, young girl loving perverts and horny adolescent nerds alike and fans saw her "grow up". Few actresses will ever have that.

J.Love has actually achieved almost exactly the right amount of success her looks and "talent" should have brought her. She's been on several hit shows as a lead actress and has done well for herself. TV actresses often have a hard time segueing into film (which is the only way she could have really had a shot at furthering her career) to the point where some of them legit only want to do TV. JHL seems like she decided to stay in her lane and take whatever television successes came her way and was satisfied with that.