Celebrities who never achieved the success their good looks should have granted them

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/christina-hendricks-got-titties-of-the-decade.593558/

christina hendricks = kryptonite

Christina%20Hendricks%20-%20The%20Emmy%20Awards-03.jpg

Sadly

Martha

Huh?

I'm trying to figure out what success she should've been granted that she didn't get because.....

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
At worst she shouldve had Mila Jovovich career and at best Emily Blount's:manny:

Martha

Lolwut? Both those other chicks peaked in their 20s.... At any rate, as of right now Emily is only 34....

You're acting like Christina's career is totally over meanwhile she didn't even "make it" as an actress till she was in her mid30s.

Sonny Bonds

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I think what we're all forgetting though is that the most attractive women aren't always the ones that get pushed by Hollywood.

Wasn't there focus group data that showed that women don't like female leads being too attractive in romantic comedies? That's why Julia Roberts and Sandra Bullock are huge stars instead of more attractive women.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think what we're all forgetting though is that the most attractive women aren't always the ones that get pushed by Hollywood.

Wasn't there focus group data that showed that women don't like female leads being too attractive in romantic comedies? That's why Julia Roberts and Sandra Bullock are huge stars instead of more attractive women.
That sounds about right. Women stay getting jealous

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Other than a lack of talent I feel like the roles for overly attractive actors are just as limited as for really unattractive ones, it's easier to be typecast as arm candy or the girlfriend # and after that no one is going to take them serious for their prior roles and because they don't look the part. Everyone made fun of Denise Richards playing a nuclear physicist in a James Bond movie
hqdefault.jpg

I myself am not a fan of shows or movies where everyone is too pretty, especially time periods.

Daps
Kirsten Kruek
1200px-Kristin_Kreuk_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg

latest

We gonna act like she shouldn't be getting all the nerd-crush roles that Emma Stone does ?:aicmon:

One of my childhood crushes right here.

One of the most gorgeous faces I've ever seen especially during the early seasons of smallville.:ohlawd:

Definitely should've had a mini run early 00s.

ed8999356940fea3abb55bbd99e03551--tom-welling-smallville-superman.jpg

Could've been reasonably bigger than he was, but Tom always seemed like one of those types that just fell into acting & personality wise he's too reserved.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
A lot of these actors got as much as their level of talent would allow. Lark Voorhies circa 1997ish was :banderas:, but you're not taking over Hollywood with Saturday morning kids show acting talent.