Champion's Thread: Your Most Impressive/Smoothest Times pulling females

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
So it was her receptiveness to your directness that made u feel good? Cause you really didn't pull her, just a lil makeout sesh... maybe u felt playa cause u didn't even have to say nothin

Yeah you right but my best pulls and make out sessions happens almost all like that when there's not much talking ( only sometimes there's alike resistance from them when it's about to go down)

You gotta be able to keep the sexual tension high and to do that you gotta speak with the body and not with words:shaq:

The True HD

Billionaire
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Loudy
@Hennessypapi
They gone hang ya Jersey in the rafters :wow:

Took my boy for free to Thailand last year n he found himself in his 1st threesome too, shyt just fell in his lap so he had to clap even though he had a girl back here... nikka had to walk like an hour back to the hotel n all, I was drunk af & woke up thinking he got into some shyt, boy did he..... He still thank me to this day :obama::salute:

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Where's your story :takedat:
I know I was talking shyt but I do kinda have an example.

I was a freshman in college and I was trying to talk to every bad chick in this one English class.

I spotted some Asian chick who was bad as fukk. I noticed in one class she had glasses and the next week she didn't.
So one day after class, she was walking with this Indian dude and I stopped HIM and asked about the hw.

As soon as she added to the conversation, I turned my back to the dude and blocked him out.
See, a trick I learned is that females always give their input when you talk to whoever they're with first. It builds some quick trust.

I came up with a line and said "Do you have a twin in our class? Because I saw a girl that looked just like you but with glasses"

It was corny as fukk but she laughed. I threw in some Clark Kent/Superman joke too and she died laughing.

We talked for a while about everything. I got her number.

It didn't go anywhere though because guess this: I didn't have a fukking phone at the time.

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
I've asked this question many times before.

You won't get many answers unfortunately.

They don't wanna expose the fact that their looks did most of the work and their words meant shyt.

Well your partially right but what you call looks is not necessarily aestheticly, it's more about knowing how to use your body

Girls who fukk strangers don't really want to hear words( unless you a pro with it) they want your body to talk to their body

This is why it's so easy for athletic nikkas they can use they bodies and woman know they can. Most nerd nikkas don't know how to forget they and the woman's head and talk body to body

Thurgood Thurston III

Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Well your partially right but what you call looks is not necessarily aestheticly, it's more about knowing how to use your body

Girls who fukk strangers don't really want to hear words( unless you a pro with it) they want your body to talk to their body

This is why it's so easy for athletic nikkas they can use they bodies and woman know they can. Most nerd nikkas don't know how to forget they and the woman's head and talk body to body
I get what you're saying, but I've seen dudes with great bodies lose women to skinnyfat prettyboys.

I've seen short prettyboys steal women from tall athletic dudes without doing much.

Bodies definitely get women, but FACE beats BODY most of the time.

The True HD

Billionaire
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Loudy
We talked for a while about everything. I got her number.

It didn't go anywhere though because guess this: I didn't have a fukking phone at the time.

Ima let u slide but this is playa vibes, not no corny shyt that just happened to score but some MACK moves that landed u in sumn....
:camby:

How u get the # but don't go further, no phone ain't an excuse! U seein her every day, u supposed to sauce her however ya can.... but these apparently your younger days so Ima assume u done leveled up since......

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Hold up this is important. How did the text convo go? I almost ALWAYS lose bytches because of text.
One thing I learned is to not text back and forth funny memes, convos etc when u first meet a chick cuz it gives off a friendly vibe and gives a woman gray area to dikk u around aka friend zone

I gave the cuban girl really short sentences...."Where are you at?"...she says where shes at... "send me a pic of you" (I only did that cuz her interest is high)...she sends one.. I said "something a bit sexier"...she sends the nude..I send one back. I call her, we talk for 5 mins then I tell her to come thru and give her the address and she comes. All together...prolly about 4 texts + 2 pics....

AVOID PARAGRAPHS AND MEMES...

When u text dont have full blown convos or u just become a pen pal...text to set up dates and meet ups and it's even better if u call so u build rapport (so u dont become another phone number in her texts, u stand out since most dudes are text fiends)

Just when u call, DONT talk for more than 5-10 maybe 15 mins..and be VERY unique...that is ur time to shine and give her a dose of ur "drug" so make sure ur convo is on point.....then ALWAYS be the first that ends the convo.. on some "Alright well I gotta go"...that lets her know u got more important shyt to do than talk to her all gotdam day like a gay friend. And since u gave her a quick convo but cut it off...she's intrigued and wants more...but there's a caveat...she has to meet up with u now for more. And that's how I've always avoid the text pal bullshyt.

This has helped me for YEARS to stay out of the pen pal zone...

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
I get what you're saying, but I've seen dudes with great bodies lose women to skinnyfat prettyboys.

I've seen short prettyboys steal women from tall athletic dudes without doing much.

Bodies definitely get women, but FACE beats BODY most of the time.

This is crazy nikka talk

I have seen bytches cheat on skinny fat prettyboys(pause, Iam using this to match your argument but this is ridiculous lol) with athletic nikkas

And I defenely seen nikkas athletic nikkas run thru short nikkas bytches

So by using your logic, it's all about an athletic body because let's be real what you think happens more, your or my scenario?

I have a friend who's cousin is a pro athlete so you better not say it's your scenario lol

Stop that face shyt that's Incel talk:francis:

Thurgood Thurston III

Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Ima let u slide but this is playa vibes, not no corny shyt that just happened to score but some MACK moves that landed u in sumn....
:camby:

How u get the # but don't go further, no phone ain't an excuse! U seein her every day, u supposed to sauce her however ya can.... but these apparently your younger days so Ima assume u done leveled up since......
Lol yeah I was insecure about bytches finding out that I didn't have a phone. This was like 2011.

I was smashing another girl in that class and was working on another one. I only got those two because I had different classes where I took the same train home with each of them. So I was able to finesse it and bring them to my crib.

That was my golden year. I haven't done that well since. :mjcry: