Champion's Thread: Your Most Impressive/Smoothest Times pulling females

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I'm chilling at the store buying some boneless skinless chicken breast(I couldn't pass up on the deal) and this fine ass chick gone slide thru and ask me if I needed some help :banderas:

I proceeded to tell her no then went over to the produce section and got some spinach, Romaine lettuce, red onions and cucumbers and thru that shyt in a salad when I got home.

Thru the chicken breast on the George Foreman, grubbed, then took my ass to sleep :youngsabo:

I forgot the point of this thread.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
After the club one night I was heading to my brehs car. Saw a group of fine ass women getting into their whip. They were about 10 spots away but I have the magic eye. Anyway I yelled out “let me get your number”. One of them said “which one of us?” I said “anyone of y’all because all of y’all are fine.” Chic yelled out her number and they dipped.

I call right away and she told me I was crazy lol. Either way we got up that weekend and vibed really well.
This is way better than what I do to groups. I never thought about just straight asking all of them.

I just talk to the whole group and they usually try to pawn me off to the most interested girl.

The True HD

Billionaire
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Loudy
After the club one night I was heading to my brehs car. Saw a group of fine ass women getting into their whip. They were about 10 spots away but I have the magic eye. Anyway I yelled out “let me get your number”. One of them said “which one of us?” I said “anyone of y’all because all of y’all are fine.” Chic yelled out her number and they dipped.

I call right away and she told me I was crazy lol. Either way we got up that weekend and vibed really well.

:patrice: That's more throwing the net and seeing watchu haul in but Ima let u cook

Daps
One of the smoothest was when I was with my mom. We walked into Bobby Flay’s burger palace for lunch. As we walked in I locked eyes with a beautiful brown skin woman with a huge ass standing in line with her girlfriend.

I’m about 5 orders behind her in line and she places her order and goes to find a seat. I see her girl run to the bathroom and said fukk it. Told my mother my order and walked over and slid into her booth.

She was shocked but all smiles. Introduced myself and her first question was is that your mother or...? I was like yeah that’s my mom. I knew me being with my mom would put her at ease. Women love that shyt.

Got the number quick got my food and dipped out with mom dukes shaking her head cause she knew her son was a PLAYA!

Chick ended up being like 10yrs older than me recently divorced. She used to come thru my crib and let me creampie that p*ssy and face all day. She had an IUD so there wasn’t no babies.

I never had any issue pulling females. My dudes used to say that was my superpower.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is way better than what I do to groups. I never thought about just straight asking all of them.

I just talk to the whole group and they usually try to pawn me off to the most interested girl.
Depends on how you're feeling.

:patrice: That's more throwing the net and seeing watchu haul in but Ima let u cook
I have a bunch of stories.

Another time I was chilling with my brehs and one of our brehs hit us up to meet up. We pull up and he’s in a whip some guy and a girl we didn’t know. The girl was eyeball fukking me crazy. The driver peeped and said for her to stop looking in our car. He turned his head and she kept looking. The driver told my Breh that called us it was time to leave lol.

As they were pulling off I said what’s your number to the girl and she yelled it out as the driver was closing her window. I called right away but he picked up and clicked on me . I called the next day and I told her we should chill. Turns out the driver was her man but I ended up rendezvousing with her all summer.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm at a party wit my guys off loud and Jaeger
I had one of them belligerent type females pull up on us
She was trine clown me but I had a comeback for every single thing she said :banderas:

The whole squad & the dude she was with was even laughing at her ass:russ:

I was surprising even my damn self :dwillhuh:
I know for a fact her ass was mine but the breh following her around woulda been blocked anything

For some reason that was better than any girl I ever smashed :yeshrug::ehh:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing I learned is to not text back and forth funny memes, convos etc when u first meet a chick cuz it gives off a friendly vibe and gives a woman gray area to dikk u around aka friend zone

I gave the cuban girl really short sentences...."Where are you at?"...she says where shes at... "send me a pic of you" (I only did that cuz her interest is high)...she sends one.. I said "something a bit sexier"...she sends the nude..I send one back. I call her, we talk for 5 mins then I tell her to come thru and give her the address and she comes. All together...prolly about 4 texts + 2 pics....

AVOID PARAGRAPHS AND MEMES...

When u text dont have full blown convos or u just become a pen pal...text to set up dates and meet ups and it's even better if u call so u build rapport (so u dont become another phone number in her texts, u stand out since most dudes are text fiends)

Just when u call, DONT talk for more than 5-10 maybe 15 mins..and be VERY unique...that is ur time to shine and give her a dose of ur "drug" so make sure ur convo is on point.....then ALWAYS be the first that ends the convo.. on some "Alright well I gotta go"...that lets her know u got more important shyt to do than talk to her all gotdam day like a gay friend. And since u gave her a quick convo but cut it off...she's intrigued and wants more...but there's a caveat...she has to meet up with u now for more. And that's how I've always avoid the text pal bullshyt.

This has helped me for YEARS to stay out of the pen pal zone...
Dap and rep

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Going out with my boy, he asks if we can scoop three.
Say yeah, we outside waiting for like 5 minutes.
He always gotta loosies on him but I hate that smell in my car so we outside leaning on the side while waiting for the girls.
He had one already in the bag n the other two were her friends so when all three came down they just started chatting with us.
I'm a clown so I'm definitely in my element, but I'm kinda borderline rude with it too, keeps them off guard.
His was a tall slim redbone, which was his thing.
The other two were cute, one slim and medium brown and the other thick and dark.
She definitely fit in that one cheeseburger away thread.
He finished his Newport, I was at the end of my black n mild.
His friend asked us if we were ready, I looked straight at the thick dark skinned cutie n looked her in the eye as I said "if your friend got a overnight bag, then yeah we good".
Shocked silence, as I kept a straight face n eye contact.
She asked for her friends house keys n went back inside, came back two minutes later with a stop n shop bag with deodorant and a toothbrush in it.
Messed with her for like two months, coolass chick.

The True HD

Billionaire
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Loudy
My
I'm chilling at the store buying some boneless skinless chicken breast(I couldn't pass up on the deal) and this fine ass chick gone slide thru and ask me if I needed some help :banderas:

I proceeded to tell her no then went over to the produce section and got some spinach, Romaine lettuce, red onions and cucumbers and thru that shyt in a salad when I got home.

Thru the chicken breast on the George Foreman, grubbed, then took my ass to sleep :youngsabo:

I forgot the point of this thread.

I woulda hit her with some shyt like,

"Why actually I do. I was looking for some side items to accompany my main dish..... what would you recommend" :jbhmm:
'Ok well, what's your main dish?" :lupe:

"Well shyt, it's definitely gonna be you now, so waddya think?" :shaq:

Her: proceeds to melt

Damn I gotta put this one in the field :ohhh:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
My

I woulda hit her with some shyt like,

"Why actually I do. I was looking for some side items to accompany my main dish..... what would you recommend" :jbhmm:
'Ok well, what's your main dish?" :lupe:

"Well shyt, it's definitely gonna be you now, so waddya think?" :shaq:

Her: proceeds to melt

Damn I gotta put this one in the field :ohhh:
Let me incel/low self-esteem this thread up a bit.

I was at the store yesterday looking for something in an aisle.

Some chick walks by the aisle but not in actually in it.

She comes back walks into my aisle and waits until she gets near me and says out loud

"Hmmm I'm looking for the corn, I have no idea where it is:jbhmm:"

I didn't even say anything and she walks away.

Was that supposed to be a cue for me to say something or was she just thinking out loud?

I don't understand women, body language or none of that shyt so I choose not to embarrass myself.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Let me incel/low self-esteem this thread up a bit.

I was at the store yesterday looking for something in an aisle.

Some chick walks by the aisle but not in actually in it.

She comes back walks into my aisle and waits until she gets near me and says out loud

"Hmmm I'm looking for the corn, I have no idea where it is:jbhmm:"

I didn't even say anything and she walks away.

Was that supposed to be a cue for me to say something or was she just thinking out loud?

I don't understand women, body language or none of that shyt so I choose not to embarrass myself.
That was definitely your cue. Some women like to do extra shyt like this to give you an opening.

Sometimes they'll do that just for your attention or just out of nervousness.

Women are like ninjas when they're not interested. So if they make their presence known, then you're the target.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
That was definitely your cue. Some women like to do extra shyt like this to give you an opening.

Sometimes they'll do that just for your attention or just out of nervousness.

Women are like ninjas when they're not interested. So if they make their presence known, then you're the target.
This has happened to me more than once and my self-esteem makes me think "naw I'm tripping she wasn't interested"

It would be so much easier if women just said they were interested instead of this body language shyt.

I'm really not tryna get embarrassed

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Weeknd on Capital Hill in Seattle..

Me and the brehs did a few lines and I had it in my head I WAS HITTIN SOMETHING THAT NIGHT:mjlit:

Anyway we went to a bar with some chicks..shyt hit a deadend with those chicks, Me and the breh cooled outside..I set up my guitar and amp and played for a min then we dipped..

We walking Pine st and I see this bad lightskin jawn with an afro..she got heels on and is like 5'10..

She finna pass by me and she got that :wub:
look so I know what time it is:steviej:

I hit her with that basic game :lolbron:

She stopped at the crosswalk

Me: Excuse me..I'm sure you heard this a dozen times today but damn you look beautiful:steviej:

Her: No actually I really haven't:o: thank you

Did the introducing part..

She said she was with her friend and was leaving...

I remember talking and seeing what her afterparty plans was and she said something

"Look I know you really want this to happen but I'm going home:usure: "

Me: :rudy:
(Can't remember the exact words but I definitely told her something along the lines of that I'd still have a great night if she walked away).

She was :wub: the whole time..she starts walking to her car and I follow because I wasn't done with her yet.

She gets in her saying she was gonna sleep there and I said and got in with her...

Talked for about an hour then smashes twice in the car then twice at my crib ending in a creampie.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
This has happened to me more than once and my self-esteem makes me think "naw I'm tripping she wasn't interested"

It would be so much easier if women just said they were interested instead of this body language shyt.

I'm really not tryna get embarrassed
When you work on your self esteem you start to feel like most women you come across are feeling you:wow:

But yea women not interested will look away or look past you with a plain bytch face...shake their head as your walking by them,walk with their arms crossed..

Do everything they can to make you not want to approach.