Champion's Thread: Your Most Impressive/Smoothest Times pulling females

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Another one on Cap Hill

See an Asian broad walking up she sees me then does the :wub: then looks down at her phone..
I was feeling myself so in my head I thought I was making her nervous.

She gets to the corner where I am and say hi

She replies back quickly..

We chop it up, the usual what you doing,where you going.

It was a male friend she was with who walked off and knew what was goin down.

I told her I live a few blocks down.

We start walking that way..talking.

We get to a light near my building she looks at me and we start kissing and I'm grabbing that ass.

We get to the building and she comments on how she likes older buildings.

We walk into my messy apartment ans I swear she got turned on even more:mjlit:

Smashed and after she tryna find her coke in the process I go in her wallet and take $20:mjlit:

Went to the lobby with her until her friends picked her up.

B1G_controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
I'll try to be quick

I just finished at Temple at the time, working at UPenn. I go to an off campus Drexel party. This was a wild ass party where chicks were simulating sex acts on couches, on the floor, on the wall...I mean like exaggerated & deliberate. I danced one time with one chick & I turned Jamaican for 5 mins.

At the end of the party, I bag this Petite Brownskin chick with glasses. I said, I'm not gonna let you leave without exchanging info. Let's link sometime this week. I hit her jack 2 days later & we went to happy hr at mad mex. We joking & flirting the whole time. Alcohol gets my testosterone flowing after awhile. We were there for hours. My office is around the corner. I take her to my office & smash raw, no regrets. Couldn't take her home cuz my girl was living with me. I end up smashing a few more times.

I was myself around this chick. Showed her I had depth & told her if she was scared of me to go to church. I asked questions, made jokes, and put her on game. She sucked the soul outta me that night.

:banderas: