Champion's Thread: Your Most Impressive/Smoothest Times pulling females

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
:wow:04-05 my game was cold despite my simpish ways.

One time when I was working at a food market, this college jawn came to my line. She bought some goodies and I noticed she was looking at Ace like she was expecting the getgo. So I was like "hey:smugfavre:" before she left. She was like "yeah baby:ehh:". I proceeded to asked for the digits and she accepted such offer. We talked and had a night to just chill and kiss during the nightfall of Center City Philly.

I didn't smash but it was just the fact of how much of a confidence booster that moment was, despite it not popping off on some sex/relationship shyt.

Sometimes the little things brehs :banderas:

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
This is crazy nikka talk

I have seen bytches cheat on skinny fat prettyboys(pause, Iam using this to match your argument but this is ridiculous lol) with athletic nikkas

And I defenely seen nikkas athletic nikkas run thru short nikkas bytches

So by using your logic, it's all about an athletic body because let's be real what you think happens more, your or my scenario?

I have a friend who's cousin is a pro athlete so you better not say it's your scenario lol

Stop that face shyt that's Incel talk:francis:

You don't think being a PRO athlete might have anything to do with that?

How is saying that women like men's faces an "incel" thing? Women will tell you this themselves and they HATE incels...

Also most of the incels that are on those incel sites are also on Bodybuilding.com.

Marzupial

Banned
Daps

How is saying that women like men's faces an "incel" thing? Women will tell you this themselves and they HATE incels...

Also most of the incels that are on those incel sites are also on Bodybuilding.com.

My point is that's a worthless believe to have you can't easily change your face so why believe in some shyt like that? Incels do it as an excuse

Forget about reading loser stuff, read the shyt nikkas posting here, the thing in common in this stories is just nikkas who stepped to the females and did they thing without too much talking

Iam sure none of this nikkas here are models playing in the nba

At some time as a grown man you gotta use your mind as your bytch and stop letting her make you lose:francis:

Thurgood Thurston III

Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
My point is that's a worthless believe to have you can't easily change your face so why believe in some shyt like that? Incels do it as an excuse

Forget about reading loser stuff, read the shyt nikkas posting here, the thing in common in this stories is just nikkas who stepped to the females and did they thing without too much talking

Iam sure none of this nikkas here are models playing in the nba

At some time as a grown man you gotta use your mind as your bytch and stop letting her make you lose:francis:
:mjtf:
Breh, all I'm saying is that women oftentimes choose men based on their face. I don't let it hold me back. I accept it.

Once I accepted that fact, I became 1000x more confident.

I don't get nervous approaching women anymore because I know they already made up their mind.

Now I shoot my shot whenever I get a hint. I just be myself and let them do the work.

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
:mjtf:
Breh, all I'm saying is that women oftentimes choose men based on their face. I don't let it hold me back. I accept it.

Once I accepted that fact, I became 1000x more confident.

I don't get nervous approaching women anymore because I know they already made up their mind.

Now I shoot my shot whenever I get a hint. I just be myself and let them do the work.

You a mind reader?:mjlol:

Like I said you in your head, read the stories here nikkas just stepped to this bytches cause they assumed success, you gotta think with your body and stop thinking with your scary head

Man someone please post more successes I don't wanna ruin this thread with this incel talk:hhh:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I got 2 for y’all. Pretty straight forward, but fukk it.

1. Chick was my manager at the time, she actually told me she wanted to fukk. She was new so I guess it wasn’t that big of a deal to her.

So we were texting that same night and I asked her if she is free did she wanna chill.

She said yeah, brought her to the crib and got right to it.

2. This chick for some reason I knew I was gonna smash off rip, nice mixed chick. It took a while to smash because she lived hella far and I didn’t wanna drive to get her because she didn’t have a whip, we talked for hella long tho, like a month.

Then one day we were supposed to chill and she got cold feet and didn’t wanna come through because she didn’t just wanna let me fukk like that.

I usually get mad and then stop talking to girls after that, but I said to myself I’ll try something different and told her it was cool, then the next week she wanted to see me, I didn’t say what we were gonna do, I drove to her crib with no expectations, if I smashed or didn’t smash I wanted to see how things played out, get to her crib and it was late so we had nothing to do, then she brought up about us chillin, so I drove right back home and smashed.

**Thought about these two because they were different situations for me at the time, the first chick is the fastest I’ve ever smashed a chick after her telling me she wanted me. In the same day without knowing anything about her really.

The second one I was gonna just say fukk her for flaking, but I changed my ways and said I’ll give her a chance, and fukked the living shyt out of her short ass.

The second one annoyed the fukk outta me and I’m glad I was able to take my frustrations out on her for that flake and long ass drive.**

:mjgrin: :takedat:

Balla

Superstar
Daps

Bro you never seen an ugly nikka get a chick that wasn’t athletic?

There’s bum nikkas who get girls that look like shyt.

There’s actually girls who say they like ugly nikkas and call their man ugly all the time.

This is type incel talk my g, you make it sound like you can’t work with nothing you got.

If you feel you aren’t attractive then work on making yourself as attractive as you can be.

How do you look bro seriously? Give a description of yourself.

Thurgood Thurston III

Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
You a mind reader?:mjlol:

Like I said you in your head, read the stories here nikkas just stepped to this bytches cause they assumed success, you gotta think with your body and stop thinking with your scary head

Man someone please post more successes I don't wanna ruin this thread with this incel talk:hhh:
Mind reader? You're not understanding.

I'm not trying to read these females minds. Now read this next part very closely. And I'm gonna put it in simpler terms.

I AM NOT AFRAID TO APPROACH BECAUSE I'M NOT WORRIED ABOUT THE OUTCOME BECAUSE I KNOW THE WOMEN THAT WANT ME WILL WANT ME NO MATTER WHAT I DO.

Now explain to me exactly how this is "incel"?

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So both of my most impressive times picking up females happened in Vegas.

I've mentioned this first story before in other threads. I was in Vegas with some coworkers for a weekend getaway (we worked in Los Angeles BTW). All my coworkers were white so I was the only brotha in our crew. We went to this club and were getting bottle service. Early on the night wasn't going too well. We were only attracting older unattractive broads early on. I was in my early 20s at that time so any woman above 30 was old as hell to me. Then outta the blue two of the finest white women I've ever seen come to our table. One of em was a tall gorgeous blonde dimepiece with big t*ts. The type white boys drool all over. The other one was also blonde and attractive but not dimepiece like the first one was. Both girls come straight to me. They didn't even give any of my white coworkers a glance. Talk about catching feelings. Those white boys were mad. They were wondering why the finest white girls in the club would choose me over them. We get to talking and they tell me that they're from Germany. This is when I learned about how German women are into brothas. My game was on that night. Both girls were wrapped around me like I was Cam'Ron and Dame Dash in the Hey Ma video shoot. They were laughing at everything I was saying. I'm not exaggerating when I say they were the two best looking girls in the club that night and I had em both. Long story short we're about to head back to my hotel room. But before we leave the less pretty blonde girl goes to the bathroom and while she's gone I tell the prettier big titty blonde that she's way prettier than her friend and I'm feeling her more. I thought like American girls she would like her ego being stroked. But talk about total backfire. She said what I said was so mean and when her friend came back she told her what I said and they both looked at me like I was the worst guy in the world and bounced. So just like that I went from my smoothest moment ever to the worst moment ever off one comment. Shoulda just kept my mouth shut and closed the deal but I was feeling myself too much that night. Thought I was a boss like a celeb. Then got knocked back down to earth.

The second story also happened in Vegas. I went with some friends from college during spring break. We decided to go to this Vegas strip club. I wasn't interested in getting a lap dance like my friends so I just sat on the side. The whole strip club lap dance thing was played out to me. Nonetheless this white girl with short black hair comes to me. I have no intention of paying for a lap dance but rather than turning her away I turn my mack game on. We end up talking for like an hour in the corner. I was spitting so much game on her that she forgot that was on her job until her boss comes over basically telling her to move on if I wasn't gonna pay for a lap dance. Before leaving she gives me her digits and says to call her. My friends come over looking at me all crazy like what you doing talking to this broad for over an hour. I tell em nothing. Next day I call and tell her to come to my hotel room while my friends are out gambling. Baby girl was a slim white girl but had a nice lil phatty. Very cute face as well. Not gonna say it was the best sex of my life but she was memorable. Strippers are in the business of trying to take money of nikkas so I look at this as one of my smoothest picks considering I got a Vegas stripper to smash for free.

Last edited:

Thurgood Thurston III

Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Bro you never seen an ugly nikka get a chick that wasn’t athletic?

There’s bum nikkas who get girls that look like shyt.

There’s actually girls who say they like ugly nikkas and call their man ugly all the time.

This is type incel talk my g, you make it sound like you can’t work with nothing you got.

If you feel you aren’t attractive then work on making yourself as attractive as you can be.

How do you look bro seriously? Give a description of yourself.
Saying that women like men they find attractive is incel talk?

I can get women btw. Not as frequent as I'd like, but I get them.

You're a straight man. The guys you call ugly might be sexy as hell to the WOMEN they're with.

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
Mind reader? You're not understanding.

I'm not trying to read these females minds. Now read this next part very closely. And I'm gonna put it in simpler terms.

I AM NOT AFRAID TO APPROACH BECAUSE I'M NOT WORRIED ABOUT THE OUTCOME BECAUSE I KNOW THE WOMEN THAT WANT ME WILL WANT ME NOT MATTER WHAT I DO.

Now explain to me exactly how this is "incel"?

Well a couple of posts ago you was talking about face beats body most of the times that's defenely Incel talk

You assume woman reject you cause of your face but maybe if you assumed it was because of your body you would improve it and get more bytches

Get it?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I was at this hiphop spot with the homies
smoking weed and throwing back shots.
This bad ass chick walks in and the entire
club slowed down to look at her.
(black/pino/latina from the east coast)
My best friend points her out and goes.
(that's your flavor) whacha gone do?
I just sat back and watched her hand out
ether for maybe 10 minutes and made my approach.

me: i'm about to order drinks.....may i buy you one?:jawalrus:
her: nope!:beli:
me: you sure:jawalrus:
her: look i dont know you so no.:usure:
me: you have great eyes.....like my grandmother.:jbhmm:

her::dwillhuh:
me: sorry to bother you love.:wow:

*I walk away and wait for her to approach me*
about 15 minutes later i get a tap on my shoulder
it's her.

her: may i buy you a drink?:dwillhuh:
me: nope!:gucci:
her: look i'm sorry.....that was rude.:francis:
me: yeah it was:ld:
her: i'm sorry......please forgive me.:noah:
me: i'll try but i'm not sure i want babies with you anymore.:ehh:
her::russ:

She was mine after that.

wat6rr.jpg

Thurgood Thurston III

Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Well a couple of posts ago you was talking about face beats body most of the times that's defenely Incel talk

You assume woman reject you cause of your face but maybe if you assumed it was because of your body you would improve it and get more bytches

Get it?
I don't assume it. I know it. The women that REALLY want me won't care either way. But I definitely agree that improving my body would get me more bytches.

fukk this argument though. Don't want this thread ruined. Answer the thread question.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They don't wanna expose the fact that their looks did most of the work and their words meant shyt.

Looks matter but so does your confidence/swag. Women can read whether you a lame or you got it going on pretty quickly. You gotta remember women are different than men. Women wanna be with a man they think other women want. They don't just go for pure physical attraction like us men. So if you exude an energy that you a boss they're gonna want you.

There was this one girl I knew in college. She was mad cute. Light skin. Nice curves. Long story short she was one of the baddest bytches in the entire school so all the guys wanted her. I think in college she dated this tall white guy on the football team. We talked some in college cause we ran in similar circles (FTR there weren't many black people at my college so everyone who was black basically knew one another). However, I didn't have the confidence at that time to step to her. I looked at her as being out of my class and she could feel the energy coming from me so she showed zero interest.

Fast forward a few years later and we run into each other in New York during a house party. She recognizes me from college. Now a lot has changed. I'm feeling myself more now given how well I'm doing in terms of my job and just overall confidence. I step to her and spit game. She takes it all in. I don't even remember saying anything special. My swag was just on another level and she could feel it. She ends up telling me she now works as a chef at this restaurant in Manhattan and invites me to eat her cooking. I didn't even have to be the one who made the first move. She was so into me that she gave me her number. We ended up dating for awhile. One of the prettiest girl I ever been with. Looked a lot like Logan Browning.

So you see breh looks ain't everything. I didn't become better looking post college. My confidence just went to another level cause I knew I was doing well for myself. Girls can read stuff like that and its how women who weren't interested in you at one point in your life will be throwing themselves at you a few years later.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
After the club one night I was heading to my brehs car. Saw a group of fine ass women getting into their whip. They were about 10 spots away but I have the magic eye. Anyway I yelled out “let me get your number”. One of them said “which one of us?” I said “anyone of y’all because all of y’all are fine.” Chic yelled out her number and they dipped.

I call right away and she told me I was crazy lol. Either way we got up that weekend and vibed really well.