Chicago Crime Tracking Thread

FlexPavilion

Enshrined
Supporter
Daps
Lol I was obviously exaggerating you dumb fakkit.

The fukk is it with people on this site taking every single post so literally smh
Nah, you were talking out of your ass about a place your bytch ass knows absolutely nothing about. Shut the fukk up and stick to talking about things you know.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This all day...

Austin is waaaay safer than Englewood.

Austin has 3 times as many residents and is the largest and most densely populated neighborhood in Chicago. Why are they neck and neck when it comes to murders?

Some white people still live in Austin over by the hospital on Race.

Like @bmack21 said, there are good people and good blocks over in Englewood, but no way is it safer than Austin.

@EmitDrill
what about garfield park or lawndale/homan square tho?? :usure:

meh either way, they're all pretty fukked up regaardless :ehh:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This all day...

Austin is waaaay safer than Englewood.

Austin has 3 times as many residents and is the largest and most densely populated neighborhood in Chicago. Why are they neck and neck when it comes to murders?

Some white people still live in Austin over by the hospital on Race.

Like @bmack21 said, there are good people and good blocks over in Englewood, but no way is it safer than Austin.

@EmitDrill

:dahell:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
What are you not understanding?

Englewood has about 30,000 residents. Austin has 100,000. If they were equally as dangerous Austin would have 3 times as many murders. That's not the case.

I get that and I wasn't specially talking about Austin but the whole the west ain't as bad as Marty was trying to paint is incorrect when the west side makes up most of the murders and have made up most of the shootings this weekend

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
lol @ all the misinformation in this thread.

West Side vs South Side

Ive lived on both.
West Side cats have always looked at people on the south side as a bit crazy.
For the most part...on the West Side, they have always been about their money. If you werent doing some dumb shyt, you were straight.
The South Side cats were more into just straight up gangbanging.
When I lived on the West Side, they would always be like :patrice: to the South Side because they viewed them as being more into the violence as opposed to just trying to get money.

South Side people view people on the West Side as country...mainly because the last wave of black folks from the south went to the West side.

The issue w/ Chicago is a state wide issue.
Illinois has the largest deficit...which means its the brokest state in the country.
Millionaire are moving out in droves.
Hispanics moving to Illinois is the only reason the population numbers are staying afloat.

I eventually want to leave.
They are going to keep raising taxes, and continue to mismanage money.

I wouldnt worry about Chicago turning into Gary...that just wont happen.
Chicago is the main hub of the midwest...all of the talent around the midwest comes to Chicago.
Thats why you see so many Condos going up.
People w/ money are still moving here.
A lot of them are baby boomers from the burbs buying a second place, gay couples w/ good income, and young people w/ good jobs.
I have neighbors that recently paid $500K for a small 2 bedroom condo...
...and you see that all over.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
700x394

Photos released after woman dies fleeing robbery on Lake Shore Drive

Be careful out there brehs.
Summer is already crazy.

They chased this couple on the lakefront path...the couple tried to escape by running on LSD and the women ended up getting killed by being hit by a car

Sean312

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Chicago IL
lol @ all the misinformation in this thread.

West Side vs South Side

Ive lived on both.
West Side cats have always looked at people on the south side as a bit crazy.
For the most part...on the West Side, they have always been about their money. If you werent doing some dumb shyt, you were straight.
The South Side cats were more into just straight up gangbanging.
When I lived on the West Side, they would always be like :patrice: to the South Side because they viewed them as being more into the violence as opposed to just trying to get money.

South Side people view people on the West Side as country...mainly because the last wave of black folks from the south went to the West side.

The issue w/ Chicago is a state wide issue.
Illinois has the largest deficit...which means its the brokest state in the country.
Millionaire are moving out in droves.
Hispanics moving to Illinois is the only reason the population numbers are staying afloat.

I eventually want to leave.
They are going to keep raising taxes, and continue to mismanage money.

I wouldnt worry about Chicago turning into Gary...that just wont happen.
Chicago is the main hub of the midwest...all of the talent around the midwest comes to Chicago.
Thats why you see so many Condos going up.
People w/ money are still moving here.
A lot of them are baby boomers from the burbs buying a second place, gay couples w/ good income, and young people w/ good jobs.
I have neighbors that recently paid $500K for a small 2 bedroom condo...
...and you see that all over.
basically on point. out west was always known for getting money, but when you look at the statistics its always more shootings out west over out south. I think its because more people use to hang out outside out west then south, but today?? there is noone outside or any block. and i think chicago is the next detroit, people keep saying it wont get that bad but its all trending that way with no way to stop it.

and tf is the other dude talking about saying austin is safe? lmao go walk down north ave thinking you safe.

and low key westside people always did look at southside people as crazy, but also dirty lol. and all the southside dudes i know say outwest is about getting money but crazy too..

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
basically on point. out west was always known for getting money, but when you look at the statistics its always more shootings out west over out south. I think its because more people use to hang out outside out west then south, but today?? there is noone outside or any block. and i think chicago is the next detroit, people keep saying it wont get that bad but its all trending that way with no way to stop it.

and tf is the other dude talking about saying austin is safe? lmao go walk down north ave thinking you safe.
yea...lol, Austin aint safe.

Damn near my whole fam are West Side people...
...I pretty much grew up on Central and Madison.

When I was in highschool (graduated in 2000) it was all good out west.
Dont get me wrong...it was still rough...but people pretty much minded their own business.
Im a lame, not a street bone in my body...but I was still partying in the hood spots every Friday and Saturday...never had a problem with anybody.
I remember hitting up Madison on the weekends by that Mcdonalds and it was lit...the whole block was nothing but people out dong crazy shyt (bytches doing coke on the trunk of cars, etc...).

I did have a friend get shot at because he rudely told someone they couldnt bum a square :skip:

Out south though...it was pretty common for someone to run up on you for no reason whatsoever.